+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hong Kong timeline

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Im also going to predict right now once all is submitted they come back with PFL saying not enough ties to China. Im going to flat out tell them if they send me anotber request, fail it and lets go to court. Becauae this is just chase chase chase. A notary today I mean an actually.notary told my wife it was completely ok to do the document translation there for marriage licence. Th woman actually went as far as saying she has dealt with these immigration request before. Wife argued said.NO I.need to go to my home city. NO NO pay the.fee its all good, guess what NO it.isnt must go.to home city. Lets grab a quick buck, amazing. And these are people working.in a notary. Cant even do a simple job or.even know their job. Amazing how people even function.

whkg

Feb 7, 2021
I have to agree with what others have said here... the agents are just doing their job. There is a standard and if you haven't met it then its up to you to resolve that.

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
They asked for INTENT to return back to Canada. Rightfully so as you haven’t been back in 5 years as you said. They have a job to do. They cannot read your mind. It is YOUR job to prove to them that you will. That’s a part of the process.
And they dont believe, basically just calling us liars by asking, joke system.

Inryvr

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
What a joke this is Pre arrival and dm. I get dealt SHOW ME MORE. Congrats but whatever. mine ptocessing before his and of course SLAM ME.
Yeah sounds like they are not giving you VIP treatment and instread they are treating you like every other applicant. How dare they! No one has received ADR before, just you! oh my god, time to send a strongly worded letter to Justin.

• Haha
Reactions: canuckkiwi

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Can you conceive what I said? Why would I apply to immigrate if wasnt leaving? Why spend all this money on it? Even I give them what I want they call the final decision. They have blackballed me and my wife. Why others living abroad dont get this garbage? Heartless people keeping us longer from my family, delay ,delay and fail

Inryvr

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
Can you conceive what I said? Why would I apply to immigrate if wasnt leaving? Why spend all this money on it? Even I give them what I want they call the final decision. They have blackballed me and my wife. Why others living abroad dont get this garbage? Heartless people keeping us longer from my family, delay ,delay and fail
Dude you need to be more optimistic. If they have requested more information from you that means they are looking at your application and its not just sitting in a pile. There are many other applicants in this situation, the best thing to do is calm down and review the evidence carefully before you submit.
Who knows they will look at your evidence quickly and approve your application?

You need to be more glass half full than be glass half empty.

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Yeah sounds like they are not giving you VIP treatment and instread they are treating you like every other applicant. How dare they! No one has received ADR before, just you! oh my god, time to send a strongly worded letter to Justin.
I have sent a l
How do you know others have not got this before? Only a very small percentage of applicants are on this forum. You were the one saying and I quote “wipe with $1150” where did that attitude go now? You act very entitled. Welcome to the real world my friend.
Dont worry about my finances boy! Real world. LOL. Yah deception at its best. We apply to immigrate with a valid marriage. They say more proof. So we applied just to waste our time. And you welcome to the real world comment what does it mean?

canuckkiwi

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
I have sent a l

Dont worry about my finances boy! Real world. LOL. Yah deception at its best. We apply to immigrate with a valid marriage. They say more proof. So we applied just to waste our time. And you welcome to the real world comment what does it mean?
Obviously what anyone says to you goes through one ear and out the other. No point in helping you or providing you with information like many have on this forum. Clearly you do not understand this whole process. It NOT just based off of your marriage. Everything is being evaluated. The plan you submitted or did not submit previously with the application did not satisfy the visa officer that you will return to Canada once your wife is granted PR. Now they have provided you with another chance to show them - AND AGAIN I REPEAT plan - to return back. No one can make it any clearer for you. No one is worried about your finances “boy”. You decide to talk about them. No one asked you about them. Grow up “boy” and act like an adult.