File Transfer...
28-05-2019
Med's Request
16-05-2019
Med's Done....
27-05-2019
Interview........
16-10-2019
Check my signature, it's been over 6 months after we got Pre-Arrival letter and no DM yet. Good luck to you.
Thank you. But you have any idea why it takes so long for you to get the DM? I checked the tracker and found that some March 2019 applicants got DM already.

Tang2019

Mar 8, 2019
Macao
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
App. Filed.......
22-03-2019
AOR Received.
25-04-2019
File Transfer...
28-05-2019
Med's Request
16-05-2019
Med's Done....
27-05-2019
Interview........
16-10-2019
If the interview went well it will be fast.
Did you both attend together ?
I thought it went well, and that's why I got the pre-arrival letter 2 days after. The officer looked very nice and understanding.

I went by myself and it took around 1 hour for the interview.

Western Mountain Man

Nov 2, 2018
Canada
I thought it went well, and that's why I got the pre-arrival letter 2 days after. The officer looked very nice and understanding.

I went by myself and it took around 1 hour for the interview.
That's good sign...I guess you didn't wear a mask.:D
Pre-arrival letter after 2 days is positive. So, If no issues with BGC than you might get lucky in a few weeks.
Just in time for winter.

Tang2019

Mar 8, 2019
Macao
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
App. Filed.......
22-03-2019
AOR Received.
25-04-2019
File Transfer...
28-05-2019
Med's Request
16-05-2019
Med's Done....
27-05-2019
Interview........
16-10-2019
That's good sign...I guess you didn't wear a mask.:D
Pre-arrival letter after 2 days is positive. So, If no issues with BGC than you might get lucky in a few weeks.
Just in time for winter.
No mask, for sure. :p

jerry22880

Aug 23, 2019
China
Thanks!!! It's a big relief for my wife as well because she was kind of getting stressed by this...
Hi,
Will you keep posting if further steps are required or any hints about PPR and after PPR?

I read your postings here which are very helpful to me. I'm from China as well. Hopefully will receive the acceptation from HK office this week.

Thank you

aldamy

Jul 10, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Luckily, I just found this thread discussing Hong Kong timeline issue.

jerry22880

Aug 23, 2019
China
As a principal applicant, I received an email from the Consulate General in Hong Kong this morning. I'm glad that I have passed the half way to get the final approval. This email is also called AOR2 by some applicants.

I would like to share PART ONE - DOCUMENT REQUEST in this email, which I used to ask for the specified details in this thread. Hopefully it will be useful info for other applicants whose application is transferred to HK. I am going to submit all the following required documents. As other senior applicants suggested in the forum, the officer need to have the updated documents to handle your application.

If anyone have more suggestions, pls feel free to leave your comment here. Thank you.

For the principal applicant and all dependents, whether accompanying you to Canada or not:
* If not yet submitted: Copy of Hukou (household register) if you reside in the People’s Republic of China or Taiwan, accompanied by a notarized translation into either English or French. Translation must be part of the notarized booklet.
* If not yet submitted: Copy of the bio-data page of your valid passport. DO NOT submit your original passport at this time.
* If not yet submitted: Two (2) recent photos respecting precise specifications that can be found at

For the principal applicant and all dependents 18 and over, whether accompanying you to Canada or not:
* Updated Schedule A Background/Declaration form (IMM 5669): You must declare your personal history and addresses from the age of 18 (not only the past 10 years).
* Updated Additional Family Information form (IMM 5406)
* If not yet submitted: Original police certificates from each country in which you have spent 6 months or more since the age of 18. For instructions on how to obtain police certificates for specific countries.

For the principal applicant:
* If not yet paid and not exempt: Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). To avoid processing delays, we strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and to submit a copy of your receipt to our office.

For all dependent children, whether accompanying or not:
* If not yet submitted: Copy of the original hospital birth certificate. For children born in the People’s Republic of China: You must submit a scanned notarized copy of the original Medical Certificate of Birth issued by the Ministry of Health of the People’s Republic of China (If this is not available, you must submit an explanation as to why this document cannot be submitted).

All documents must be in either English or French. Any documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation.

The above documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you fail to comply with this requirement, a decision concerning your application will be made based upon the information already submitted with this application. This may result in the refusal of your application.

Choco623

Oct 24, 2019
Hi and nice to meet you all!

My husband got invitation of pre-arrival email on September 5 then nothing afterwards... is it normal? I saw many got DM within 1 month after pre arrival email then got COPR... :oops:

Many thanks for advise

Tang2019

Mar 8, 2019
Macao
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
App. Filed.......
22-03-2019
AOR Received.
25-04-2019
File Transfer...
28-05-2019
Med's Request
16-05-2019
Med's Done....
27-05-2019
Interview........
16-10-2019
Hi all,

My ECAS changed to decision made 2 days ago. I just have a few quick questions and see if anyone can help me with.

1. My passport is visa-exempted. Does that mean that I won’t receive the PPR and will get the COPR directly?

2. How will they send out the COPR? By post or by email? It will be sent directly to the PA (and I am the PA) or to the rep in Canada?

Thanks in advance for your kind help and frankly, I am quite nervous now.

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
Hi all,

My ECAS changed to decision made 2 days ago. I just have a few quick questions and see if anyone can help me with.

1. My passport is visa-exempted. Does that mean that I won’t receive the PPR and will get the COPR directly?

2. How will they send out the COPR? By post or by email? It will be sent directly to the PA (and I am the PA) or to the rep in Canada?

Thanks in advance for your kind help and frankly, I am quite nervous now.
Congratulations!
Don't know about question 1.
For 2, it is sent through regular mail (or registered mail) and it is sent to PA.