+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hong Kong timeline

skeptist

Apr 3, 2018
I submitted PFL respond docs on Jan 31.
It changed to "we are review your submitted doc" on Mar 5.

Then received pre-arrival invitation email on Mar 28.

Still no change on GCKey or online tools today yet.
I submitted the PFL 2 weeks ago too. May I ask did you get any confirmation from CIC that they have received the documents uploaded?

arsenal-ozil

Aug 16, 2017
I submitted the PFL 2 weeks ago too. May I ask did you get any confirmation from CIC that they have received the documents uploaded?
Yea.
I submitted PFL via web form.
And later in GCkey It will changed to your submitted doc has been uploaded. Something like that as I forgot the exact wording.

Once they start review your doc. it will changed to "we are review your submitted doc"

Hope it help.

harvey70

Feb 13, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
HKVO
Hi everyone,
I got a e-mail from HKVO about updating forms and other documentations. IMM5669 needs the information from 18 years old, for IMM5406 we don't have anything to update. Other documentations are included in the initial application.
Question is that HKVO asked to mail or courier the request updates, may I upload it through web form online? Did anyone do this way which worked?

thank you in advance

Almostmove

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Hi everyone,
I got a e-mail from HKVO about updating forms and other documentations. IMM5669 needs the information from 18 years old, for IMM5406 we don't have anything to update. Other documentations are included in the initial application.
Question is that HKVO asked to mail or courier the request updates, may I upload it through web form online? Did anyone do this way which worked?

thank you in advance
What I did is courier to HKVO by DHL. You can trace and make sure HKVO received your documents. it is the fastest way.

harvey70

Feb 13, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
HKVO
P

Procedural Fairness Letter, basically CIC has question about your application/case, and is the last chance you get to provide additional supporting information for your case, before they reject you.
P

Procedural Fairness Letter, basically CIC has question about your application/case, and is the last chance you get to provide additional supporting information for your case, before they reject you.
Thanks, hope not to get it.

wg-au

Star Member
Apr 8, 2018
Hi there... I have done the medical check and did the police cert end of Jan 2018, anyone know the timeline it takes for a decision made? Checking mailbox everyday! Getting anxious!