+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hong Kong timeline

arsenal-ozil

Aug 16, 2017
The Fairness Procedural Letter is the one that you definitely don't want to receive it during the process. Basically, it is the last opportunity that VO gives to you to explain/address VO's concerns, before VO denies your case.

So with good explanation and prove VO still will give you a chance for approve?
Or any suggestion you can give before respond FPL to VO?

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
So with good explanation and prove VO still will give you a chance for approve?
Or any suggestion you can give before respond FPL to VO?
It really depends what is the issue or concerns that listed on the FPL, some are easy to fix, some are very difficult. With a good explanation and sufficient amount of proofs to dress the issue or concerns effectively, definitely will help your case, and most of time, you case will result in good. My suggestion to the FPL is that to carefully exam what exactly the VO is looking for, prepare your response thoughtfully, and prepare your proofs with quality over quantity. And also, if you are not sure about what you need to do, please consult with a good immigration lawyer for help.

arsenal-ozil

Aug 16, 2017
It really depends what is the issue or concerns that listed on the FPL, some are easy to fix, some are very difficult. With a good explanation and sufficient amount of proofs to dress the issue or concerns effectively, definitely will help your case, and most of time, you case will result in good. My suggestion to the FPL is that to carefully exam what exactly the VO is looking for, prepare your response thoughtfully, and prepare your proofs with quality over quantity. And also, if you are not sure about what you need to do, please consult with a good immigration lawyer for help.

Thanks for your message.

The letter mentioned seems they have question regarding with intention to move back to Canada.

I am working in oversea and living with my family, our initial plan was going to Canada on July no matter we receive the approval or not at that time. The reason was we would like our kids to finish school this semester first and then go to Canada on July.

Therefore, we provided one way air tickets to VO for consideration (I will leaving on APR first which state that I will settle down everything and job searching in advance then my family will follow to come on July), Canada Bank Statement, our own house status in Canada and show them we don’t own any other property in other countries which to prove that Canada is our home town.

I hope above proves that they could consider well and believe we will move back once we got the approval letter.

What do you think and is it good enough cause I only come up with above for their consideration.

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
Thanks for your message.

The letter mentioned seems they have question regarding with intention to move back to Canada.

I am working in oversea and living with my family, our initial plan was going to Canada on July no matter we receive the approval or not at that time. The reason was we would like our kids to finish school this semester first and then go to Canada on July.

Therefore, we provided one way air tickets to VO for consideration (I will leaving on APR first which state that I will settle down everything and job searching in advance then my family will follow to come on July), Canada Bank Statement, our own house status in Canada and show them we don’t own any other property in other countries which to prove that Canada is our home town.

I hope above proves that they could consider well and believe we will move back once we got the approval letter.

What do you think and is it good enough cause I only come up with above for their consideration.
Search this thread, I have given my advise to somebody else on this exactly issue earlier. And based on that person's (Almostmove, I guess) recent post, his case has been approved.

jyanglaststar

Jun 8, 2017
Any updates for June or July applicants? Even NDVO started processing July and August applications, and they're known to be fairly slow at processing.

Almostmove

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Thanks for your message.

it will be good if you could also provide the resignation letter if you have, and a letter to tell your plan.

arsenal-ozil

Aug 16, 2017
I submitted to HKVO.
Receive "pre-arrival letter" right after the deadline.
Status change to "Decision made" 2 weeks after.
No update until now. :(

My deadline submission of PFL was on/before FEB 12.
And I just found statement changed as following on Mar 5.
"Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided."
But til now there still nothing received or status changed. I am so worry about they not accept my game plan...

So that means you got Decision Made status which you still need to wait for approval?

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
"Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided."
But til now there still nothing received or status changed. I am so worry about they not accept my game plan...

So that means you got Decision Made status which you still need to wait for approval?
All his case left is the PPR. DM can be positive or negative, but in his case, it certainly will be a positive decision. So, he is waiting PPR. It can take weeks for receiving PPR, after DM.

Almostmove

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017

statement changed on Mar 5? o_O

I suggest you check ECAS instead of GCKey. :)

Lucky2018

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
I submitted to HKVO.
Receive "pre-arrival letter" right after the deadline.
Status change to "Decision made" 2 weeks after.
No update until now. :(
I am also waiting for the "land paper". Do you know the timeline when HKVO will send land paper after "Decision Made". thks!