+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hong Kong timeline

Almostmove

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
yes, update under cic.gc.ca / "online tool". Nothing change under "GCKey".

When you apply?

Waiting the land paper. hope soon.
apply at March but missing documents and got Fairness Procedural Letter. receive pre-arrival service letter at Feb 10th.

May I know what is next?

Lucky2018

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
apply at March but missing documents and got Fairness Procedural Letter. receive pre-arrival service letter at Feb 10th.

May I know what is next?
same batch as yours - Fairness Procedural Letter, Pre-arrival letter Feb 10. Get "DM" Feb 22.

now waiting the land paper.

Are you HK citizen?
where you go ?
when plan move ?

wish2018

Oct 9, 2017

May I know what is next?
I got pre-arrival letter, but not Fairness Procedural Letter. And what is Fairness Procedural Letter on here? because of an interview, so receive this letter?

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
I got pre-arrival letter, but not Fairness Procedural Letter. And what is Fairness Procedural Letter on here? because of an interview, so receive this letter?
The Fairness Procedural Letter is the one that you definitely don't want to receive it during the process. Basically, it is the last opportunity that VO gives to you to explain/address VO's concerns, before VO denies your case.

wish2018

Oct 9, 2017
The Fairness Procedural Letter is the one that you definitely don't want to receive it during the process. Basically, it is the last opportunity that VO gives to you to explain/address VO's concerns, before VO denies your case.
ooo. thanks for explaining that.

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017

May I know what is next?
Congrats! If your ECAS has shown DM, it means your case has been approved. The next you will hear from them is PPR. Although DM could be either positive or negative decision, but I don't think it is the negative for you.

Reactions: Almostmove

Almostmove

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Congrats! If your ECAS has shown DM, it means your case has been approved. The next you will hear from them is PPR. Although DM could be either positive or negative decision, but I don't think it is the negative for you.
Thanks Miraclejj, wish get the PPR soon.