+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hong Kong timeline

arsenal-ozil

Aug 16, 2017
may i know your timeline. HKVO seems to slowed down on processing.
Application Received: May 26, 2017

ARO1: Jun 27

Additional Schedule A: Jul 12

SA Approval : Aug 11

Medical Request: Aug 4

Application Arrive LVO: Sep 8

Additional Doc request: Oct 12

Fairness Procedural Letter: Jan 11

Lucky2018

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Is anyone know should we use IRCC Web Form to submit the intention moving plans docs even we have an online account. As I can’t find any place that I can upload the docs.
I upload in here.

go to "my cic" account
click the button "check status and message"
click the button "view and submitted application"
then, you will see "Documents submitted by the client"

Last edited:
Reactions: Almostmove

roverbon

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Application Received: May 26, 2017

ARO1: Jun 27

Additional Schedule A: Jul 12

SA Approval : Aug 11

Medical Request: Aug 4

Application Arrive LVO: Sep 8

Additional Doc request: Oct 12

Fairness Procedural Letter: Jan 11
Thanks for your info, you may contact Almostmove, he is going to send the details to HKVO.

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
Is anyone know should we use IRCC Web Form to submit the intention moving plans docs even we have an online account. As I can’t find any place that I can upload the docs.
To prove your intention to re-settle in Canada is literately a very important separate item listed on Check List., under the supporting document section, Item No.2. And you need to prepare a separate set of proofs and a detailed plan to dress this question. Just because you submitted your bank statements and others, it doesn't mean they automatically prove your intention to move back for good. It needs to be prepared separately from the proofs for your relationship, although some of those proofs are exactly the same.

Now, you know why you got this procedure fairness letter from VO?

iris19950711

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
United States
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
11-07-2017
File Transfer...
14-11-2017
Med's Request
01-09-2017
Med's Done....
2-11-2017
Passport Req..
29-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2017
Did anyone received HKVO requesting intention move back plan message? Or all of you guys’ sponsor is living in Canada now?

Just wonder if this requesting is for all applicant who are not living in Canada now.
We are both not in Canada, and we handed in our intention of moving back plan with our application. It worked for us perfectly. Sometimes the officer might ask you to provide your move back plan if you and your sponsor are not in Canada and didn't explained anything about it.

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
We are both not in Canada, and we handed in our intention of moving back plan with our application. It worked for us perfectly. Sometimes the officer might ask you to provide your move back plan if you and your sponsor are not in Canada and didn't explained anything about it.
It is not sometimes, it is a requirement to submit your re-settlement plan along with proofs for outland applications that the citizen sponsor is currently living aboard. This is a specific separate item listed on the Check List, under supporting documents section, Item 2.

Reactions: iris19950711

huey9

Aug 3, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
19-06-2017
AOR Received.
21-07-2017
Med's Request
28-07-2017
Thanks everyone for the info. I was going to wait for the Wil-Can's quotation as well but still haven't received it, so here it goes:

Price:
1. Linksmoving (very detail quotation, price is the best among all)
2. Sevenseas (online quotation, price ok but not as detail)
3. Crown (very expensive, no price breakdown at all)

Service: (quotation only)
1. Linksmoving - (very efficient and polite)
2. Crown (Very efficient and polite)
3. Sevenseas (Online quotation only, didn't call/email)

Hope the info helps. We can't wait to move back especially after this so-called "election", good luck everyone.
Thanks everyone for the info. I was going to wait for the Wil-Can's quotation as well but still haven't received it, so here it goes:

Price:
1. Linksmoving (very detail quotation, price is the best among all)
2. Sevenseas (online quotation, price ok but not as detail)
3. Crown (very expensive, no price breakdown at all)

Service: (quotation only)
1. Linksmoving - (very efficient and polite)
2. Crown (Very efficient and polite)
3. Sevenseas (Online quotation only, didn't call/email)

Hope the info helps. We can't wait to move back especially after this so-called "election", good luck everyone.
Hi Casito,

May I ask who you ended up using? Was the service and price good? Arrived relatively on-time and intact?

Was thinking Seven Seas mainly because the online quotation makes it easy (and I heard relatively decently priced) but seen lots of bad reviews.

Thanks!
Huey

cloudleung91

Jan 26, 2018
Does anyone know which batch (month) of the applications the HKVO is now working on?
I am a late Feb 2017 applicant, I just got my statue Decision Made "Approved" yesterday!
Here is my timeline:
02/27/2017 - Application Received
03/11/2017 - AOR1
03/15/2017 - AOR2
03/30/2017 - Linked
04/10/2017 - Medical Report Request
06/08/2017 - Transferred to Hong Kong Visa Office
07/27/2017 - FBI Clearance Request (Since I've lived in the US for more than six months, and this process takes exceptionally long to complete, I got it cleared by Jan 2018)
01/26/2017 - Decision Made "Approved"

So regardless of my long wait for the FBI clearance, everything was fast and clear!! Hope this could help!!!

huey9

Aug 3, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
19-06-2017
AOR Received.
21-07-2017
Med's Request
28-07-2017
I am looking at my quotes too. Just be careful to read the fine print. My cheaper quote does not provide a full unpacking service - only the furniture is unpacked and put in position while the boxes of personal effects are only placed in the correct room for you to unpack. My more expensive quote includes unpackng service - all clothes and other items will be unpacked from boxes and placed onto a flat level surface, eg counter, bed, table etc. For me, the lack of unpacking service is not really a problem as it takes me a while to decide where to put stuff and I'm not sure I want all of it put out. But one good thing about the unpacking service is that they will take away all the packing debris on the same day. But if you unpack yourself then you will need to get rid of the boxes and packing materials by yourself later and it may require taking them to a recycling centre.

And if you are not sending your stuff right away, you may want to check on the warehousing fee. One of the companies was offering free storage for a month, but handling charges are an additional $4.5 per cubic foot.

Hi HKvv,

Just wondering which moving company you ended up going with, and was the experience good? Did you move plenty of large furniture or just boxes and smaller furniture?

Thanks in advance!
Huey

maserati_elva

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
I am a late Feb 2017 applicant, I just got my statue Decision Made "Approved" yesterday!
Here is my timeline:
02/27/2017 - Application Received
03/11/2017 - AOR1
03/15/2017 - AOR2
03/30/2017 - Linked
04/10/2017 - Medical Report Request
06/08/2017 - Transferred to Hong Kong Visa Office
07/27/2017 - FBI Clearance Request (Since I've lived in the US for more than six months, and this process takes exceptionally long to complete, I got it cleared by Jan 2018)
01/26/2017 - Decision Made "Approved"

So regardless of my long wait for the FBI clearance, everything was fast and clear!! Hope this could help!!!

Did you get PPR? I’m March applicant. Tired of waiting, hope I will get DM next week.

jyanglaststar

Jun 8, 2017
Hi Casito,

May I ask who you ended up using? Was the service and price good? Arrived relatively on-time and intact?

Was thinking Seven Seas mainly because the online quotation makes it easy (and I heard relatively decently priced) but seen lots of bad reviews.

Thanks!
Huey
Congratulations!! Thanks for posting your timeline! That took a long time but now that everything's approved, you can enjoy your new life in Canada :)

Reactions: cloudleung91