+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hong Kong timeline

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
If my guess is correct, I think they treated my asset proof in Canada as a relationship and sponsor application ONLY, did not use these evidence as my preparation of moving back.
If I were you, I would focus on the evidences of what is going to happen, not what you already have, in Canada. Simply put, those assets you already had in Canada didn't make you move back, and how come all of sudden they become the determining factors to you for your future plan of re-settling in Canada.

In general speaking, the evidences shall be those items or efforts you made recently or is about to happen that related to your future re-settling plan, like efforts of job searching, school finding, and etc. Owning properties is not necessary a key factor to show your intention to move back to Canada. Now, if you just recently, let's say within 6 months, bought a house, then that will be seeing as a valid evidence.

Almostmove

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
If I were you, I would focus on the evidences of what is going to happen, not what you already have, in Canada. Simply put, those assets you already had in Canada didn't make you move back, and how come all of sudden they become the determining factors to you for your future plan of re-settling in Canada.

In general speaking, the evidences shall be those items or efforts you made recently or is about to happen that related to your future re-settling plan, like efforts of job searching, school finding, and etc. Owning properties is not necessary a key factor to show your intention to move back to Canada. Now, if you just recently, let's say within 6 months, bought a house, then that will be seeing as a valid evidence.
Thanks Miraclejj for your advice

Last edited:

Almostmove

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Hi Almostmove, any update on your issue?
Hi roverbon, like Miraclejj mentioned,I am going to submit some extra documents, like emails between children school board, logistic company, fund transfer to bank account in Canada, reservation of plane ticket, letter from my company... hope these can satisfy and proof that I will relocate to Canada with family.

Reactions: ginsan

ginsan

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hi roverbon, like Miraclejj mentioned,I am going to submit some extra documents, like emails between children school board, logistic company, fund transfer to bank account in Canada, reservation of plane ticket, letter from my company... hope these can satisfy and proof that I will relocate to Canada with family.
All the best, and waiting for your good news.

roverbon

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
good luck and thanks for your info.

Reactions: Almostmove

alq

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hi,

I remember last time when I asked about mailing updated Scheduled A to HK VO and somebody replied they had to do the same thing too. I am wondering after you guys mailed the document , did you receive any reply from HK VO saying they received the document or something like that? The HK VO should have received our document almost 2 weeks ago, but so far I don't get any notification from them and don't see anything on ECAS, or they just won't respond they got the document?

roverbon

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Hi,

I remember last time when I asked about mailing updated Scheduled A to HK VO and somebody replied they had to do the same thing too. I am wondering after you guys mailed the document , did you receive any reply from HK VO saying they received the document or something like that? The HK VO should have received our document almost 2 weeks ago, but so far I don't get any notification from them and don't see anything on ECAS, or they just won't respond they got the document?
Think that was me replied u. I mailed the updated sch A 2 months ago and no reply or update on my status at all. I sent thru using registered mail and they signed the slip so i expect they have received .

alq

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
Think that was me replied u. I mailed the updated sch A 2 months ago and no reply or update on my status at all. I sent thru using registered mail and they signed the slip so i expect they have received .
ok, then I don't need to worry about it any more, hahaha.... thx for your reply : )

arsenal-ozil

Aug 16, 2017
Happy New Year!!
First of all, it is definitely a good news that they have started your BCG. You are 99% progress to dm now!!! Please do not worry about the BCG time frame, I have heard HK office usually takes longer BCG time than other Visa office this year and it is totally normal for HK applicants, there are several applicants are in the same situation as you right now. All you need is to wait patiently right now and good news will come, if you really worry about it, feel free to order the GCMS note. Just keep in mind, it takes 1 month to receive your GCMS note after you order it, you might get your DM in next several weeks hopefully. At this point, you might not need GCMS notes, since it is already very close to the end of journey. Have a nice day.

Did anyone received HKVO requesting intention move back plan message? Or all of you guys’ sponsor is living in Canada now?

Just wonder if this requesting is for all applicant who are not living in Canada now.

arsenal-ozil

Aug 16, 2017
I got the update just now, oh my god, fail.... could I seek for your advice why rejected?
I am a sponsor, sponsor my wife only, 2 kids have Canadian passport.

I have reviewed all documentation and information submitted in support of your immigration application. I have concerns that you are unable to submit reliable evidence to support the plan provided by you and your sponsor concerning his/her intention to re-establish himself/herself in Canada once you are issued an immigrant visa. I have concerns that you are unable to submit reliable evidence to demonstrate that your sponsor has made efforts or is in the process of a) severing his/her ties to his/her current place of normal residence and b) re-establishing his/her permanent residency in Canada. I, therefore, have concerns that your sponsor does not meet the requirements of a sponsor under subsection 130(2) of the Immigration Regulations. Consequently, I have concerns that you do not meet the requirements of a member of the family class under subsection 12(1) of the Immigration Act. I would like to give you an opportunity to respond to this information.

Seems lots of people have been checked with same recently (Intention to move back).

I also got above mail from last week which need to prove your intention to move back plan. It seems that local visa office more tough for make the paper pass easily nowadays.

The strong approve is you quit the job and buy a one way ticket go back to Canada. Also, get your MPF money out by swear not back to HK for working anymore. I think this is very strong evidence. Additional you have to get someone allow you to stay in Canada (If you don’t have your own property in Canada now). Otherwise, you have to show that you have try to search for apartment or place for live.

arsenal-ozil

Aug 16, 2017
I am same situation, owned property, bank account, paying income tax in Canada. They still asking the same which is so wired……

arsenal-ozil

Aug 16, 2017

Is anyone know should we use IRCC Web Form to submit the intention moving plans docs even we have an online account. As I can’t find any place that I can upload the docs.