+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hong Kong timeline

Almostmove

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Share my case, three days later , they will send land paper to you by regular post. I need to take a week to receive this.
Sorry to ask more, did they ask you to send anything such as photos? copy of passport? or they just send you the "land paper" directly after your GCKey updated?
On the other hand, did you get any new messages on GCKey after approved?
I believe the "land paper" is the one which stamp on the passport when you enter Canada's border? correct me if I am wrong. thanks.

huey9

Aug 3, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
19-06-2017
AOR Received.
21-07-2017
Med's Request
28-07-2017
I send one more set to Hong Kong office when they ask pcc and medical check.
Thanks Lucky!

Just checked my GCKey, my wife's case is also approved today! And like AlmostMove said, no "message below" and no email. So I guess, as you said, just wait about a week for landing papers by mail. :)

Lucky2018

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Sorry to ask more, did they ask you to send anything such as photos? copy of passport? or they just send you the "land paper" directly after your GCKey updated?
On the other hand, did you get any new messages on GCKey after approved?
I believe the "land paper" is the one which stamp on the passport when you enter Canada's border? correct me if I am wrong. thanks.
Nothing. Just send the land letter.

huey9

Aug 3, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
19-06-2017
AOR Received.
21-07-2017
Med's Request
28-07-2017
Congratulation Lucky2018

Finally got below message on GCKey today.
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

May I know what is next? there is no new message on GCKey yet.
AlmostMove,

My wife's case is just like yours. Got "approved" today but no "messages below" and nothing by email. So I guess, like Lucky2018, we just wait for landing papers by mail. Please keep us updated and I will do the same. :)

Reactions: Almostmove

Almostmove

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
AlmostMove,

My wife's case is just like yours. Got "approved" today but no "messages below" and nothing by email. So I guess, like Lucky2018, we just wait for landing papers by mail. Please keep us updated and I will do the same. :)
Yes, I believe we are on the same batch, there is no update when I check this morning. I am a sponsor as well. :)

huey9

Aug 3, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
19-06-2017
AOR Received.
21-07-2017
Med's Request
28-07-2017
Yes, I believe we are on the same batch, there is no update when I check this morning. I am a sponsor as well. :)
Awesome! Maybe we can exchange tips on things like finding a mover, etc. I've booked them to come to my home to estimate the cost of shipping to Toronto. Will let you know how it goes if you're interested. :)

Almostmove

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Awesome! Maybe we can exchange tips on things like finding a mover, etc. I've booked them to come to my home to estimate the cost of shipping to Toronto. Will let you know how it goes if you're interested. :)
Me too, they will come to estimate at the end of this month. :)
Seems we are doing the same steps as well.

huey9

Aug 3, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
19-06-2017
AOR Received.
21-07-2017
Med's Request
28-07-2017
Me too, they will come to estimate at the end of this month. :)
Seems we are doing the same steps as well.
Haha yes! We can compare notes :p

One mover told me that if the move date is end of month, be sure to book asap because the last week of the month is always busy!

Reactions: Almostmove