+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hong Kong timeline after interview hk

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Thank you for quick reply I'm just upset why officers over relationship is not genuine even i provide lots evidence almsot 10 month now Gckey status we're processing your BG and application still in progress we will send you message when final decision made PR arrival receive 2018-6 submit my police Clarence with application and still BG processing 10 month's now
Your posts are confusing. Are you the husband (applicant) or the wife (sponsor). I saw a post that mentioned about a husband and now you are talking about a wife.

According to your earlier posts, you two have a large age gap, married on the first meeting/trip and haven't spent much time in-person. You are also a refugee. So your case has a lot of red flags. I am not sure what you can expect on the DM. (decision)

Reactions: Sing rajgobal

Sing rajgobal

Feb 26, 2018
Your posts are confusing. Are you the husband (applicant) or the wife (sponsor). I saw a post that mentioned about a husband and now you are talking about a wife.

According to your earlier posts, you two have a large age gap, married on the first meeting/trip and haven't spent much time in-person. You are also a refugee. So your case has a lot of red flags. I am not sure what you can expect on the DM. (decision)
Hi Good morning Champion Member I check My GCKEY they chnage status interview ,you completed your interview what's that meaning i pass my interview or not for other people Gckey when they finish interview they also have a status update interview completed or different like medical they give status you pass your interview thank you

MUZTY

Nov 13, 2018
Hi Good morning Champion Member I check My GCKEY they chnage status interview ,you completed your interview what's that meaning i pass my interview or not for other people Gckey when they finish interview they also have a status update interview completed or different like medical they give status you pass your interview thank you
Hi sing i need to ask when did you take the interview and can you recall some of the questions they asked you?
I have an interview at hk
Thanks

Reactions: Sing rajgobal

Sing rajgobal

Feb 26, 2018
Hi sing i need to ask when did you take the interview and can you recall some of the questions they asked you?
I have an interview at hk
Thanks
Hi sorry for late reply i read your messages i also received same eamil letter like your email i also provide evidence interview day they ask me questions about relationship when i meet first time most question officer ask we submit form visa office imm5490 &about my wife everyday activity about work about my wife family members also officer call my wife same day &time when my interview hk you both need to read all document you submit before if you have any questions feel free message me whatsaap +85268568217