+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hong Kong Police Certificate

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
  • As part of business resumption priorities, IRCC has allocated resources to speed up processing of permanent residence applications, including for family sponsorship. This will benefit Hong Kong applicants. Spouses or common-law partners who have applied for permanent residence from within Canada can apply for an open work permit.
Source: IRCC

Does anyone know if this expedited processing of PR applications for HKers also applies to express entry applicants who are HK residents?

Loskin

Oct 27, 2020
Looking for the same information. Let me know if you get to know anything. By the way, did you get the email from hkpf to arrange for the courier?
yes,i got the email from them.
the way bill, receipt and label could be downloaded once you pay Dhl online

Arindamce88

Aug 25, 2020
When was your application submitted to HKPF? Also in the destination address what email and phone number are you providing? Is DHL the fastest?

khpn

Jan 1, 2021
Hong Kong
Hi Everyone,

I've got my EE ITA and trying to fill out the eAPR form. Just want to make sure - does everyone dealing with HK PCC insert a simple LoE in the placeholder there and wait for IRCC to respond with a "letter of request" so I can take that to HKPF?

And that "letter of request" usually takes 2 months after AOR, so I should get my CNCC online booking in advance for "AOR + 2 months" to minimise my waiting time?

Thanks guys, this has been super frustrating to me.

victor_c

Jul 13, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I've got my EE ITA and trying to fill out the eAPR form. Just want to make sure - does everyone dealing with HK PCC insert a simple LoE in the placeholder there and wait for IRCC to respond with a "letter of request" so I can take that to HKPF?

And that "letter of request" usually takes 2 months after AOR, so I should get my CNCC online booking in advance for "AOR + 2 months" to minimise my waiting time?

Thanks guys, this has been super frustrating to me.
1. Yes.
2. It took me 6 weeks to get the IRCC letter after AOR. The letter came with my MEP at the same time.

victor_c

Jul 13, 2018
Hi Loskin,
When did HK police notice you that CNCC is ready? I've submitted my application to HK Polica for 6 weeks by far, but have no reply from them....

MakiSenpaiii

Star Member
Sep 19, 2020
Hi everyone,

I have submitted CNCC application and try to arrange DHL to deliver for me, however, it has been 4 weeks after my application and I still haven't got any email from HK police.

I tried email and phone call, both no reply yet.
IRCC request the police certificate in 60days, I am now starting to worry...

How long does it take for you guys to get a response after CNCC application?

victor_c

Jul 13, 2018
Hi everyone,

I have submitted CNCC application and try to arrange DHL to deliver for me, however, it has been 4 weeks after my application and I still haven't got any email from HK police.

I tried email and phone call, both no reply yet.
IRCC request the police certificate in 60days, I am now starting to worry...

How long does it take for you guys to get a response after CNCC application?
Try this number 2860 6557. I contacted them last week.