+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Honest.

Red ahmed

Star Member
Oct 31, 2023
Hello everybody. I'm Ahmed gamal famous for Mr. Red.i am from Egypt specially from Alexandria city. I love Canada and it's all my dream to immigrate and settle there. I tried more than 1 million time to have an ITA but the technical problem of the CRS doesn't till now work for me I tell the truth that it doesn't calculate any points always only 0 points although I am eligible for the express entry pool. What shall I do with this system always hating me? I need help please ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everybody. I'm Ahmed gamal famous for Mr. Red.i am from Egypt specially from Alexandria city. I love Canada and it's all my dream to immigrate and settle there. I tried more than 1 million time to have an ITA but the technical problem of the CRS doesn't till now work for me I tell the truth that it doesn't calculate any points always only 0 points although I am eligible for the express entry pool. What shall I do with this system always hating me? I need help please ?
What is your selection score as you need at least 67 points with ECA, IELTs etc.

Red ahmed

Star Member
Oct 31, 2023
Sorry sir. I have the EILTs my score is43. And I have bachelor's of LAW . I have a database administration certificate. So why not can I get to my dream of immigrate and settle in Canada?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Sorry sir. I have the EILTs my score is43. And I have bachelor's of LAW . I have a database administration certificate. So why not can I get to my dream of immigrate and settle in Canada?
So you have an ECA for your law degree? Data certificate gives no points unless you have ECA. What are your IELTS scores by band?