+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Honest error question

chuy1984

Mar 5, 2020
Good day everyone. I submitted my application online of Friday March 20 but then realized 2 documents have an error in the date. These documents were not required but i send them to strenghten my application:
- a letter from my mum stating i need to come back home
- a job offer from a company stating they may be interested in hiring me when i finish my studies in canada and come back

The thing is the documents are dated as of next week one for March 21 and the other march 22nd so there is a typo in the dates since they were given to me last week and first week of the month. So they are dated after i sent the application. Is this a problem i should worry about? These documents were not even required by my local office but i sent them as extra support.

Reactions: Antega

Mohan532

Mar 5, 2020
Good day everyone. I submitted my application online of Friday March 20 but then realized 2 documents have an error in the date. These documents were not required but i send them to strenghten my application:
- a job offer from a company stating they may be interested in hiring me when i finish my studies in canada and come back

The thing is the documents are dated as of next week one for March 21 and the other march 22nd so there is a typo in the dates since they were given to me last week and first week of the month. So they are dated after i sent the application. Is this a problem i should worry about? These documents were not even required by my local office but i sent them as extra support.
What letter did you submit to come back from your mom?

Wages

Feb 19, 2020
Why do you need a letter from your mother? Lol
The only letters needed from your mother would be; sponsorship letter, affidavit of support, bank statements, payslips or business registration documents, passport bio data page or National ID copy

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019

a letter from your mom stating you need to comeback holds no value so lets not worry about that
the job offer if its official how can it have a date error?if it truly is mistake send them the corrected one via webform ASAP

Wages

Feb 19, 2020
a letter from your mom stating you need to comeback holds no value so lets not worry about that
the job offer if its official how can it have a date error?if it truly is mistake send them the corrected one via webform ASAP
The mother’s letter is irrelevant. But I believe the job offer letter is a shady one

chuy1984

Mar 5, 2020
The job offer letter was given to me on March 2 but they added a 2 by mistake. Its a big company and the person who signed it is also easily reached if for whatever reason they call the company. So its a typo imo .

My mums letter is because i work in a family business but i sent the official business documents also which show the owners. The date is wrong because we were going to notarize it but notaries closed due to Covid-19 so the date was the date of the appointment which was cancelled. So what do you guys think. I was thinking just withdrawing my application not only because of the error but also im not sure i want to go to Canada, i was offered a scholarship in Australia.

Wages

Feb 19, 2020
The job offer letter was given to me on March 2 but they added a 2 by mistake. Its a big company and the person who signed it is also easily reached if for whatever reason they call the company. So its a typo imo .

My mums letter is because i work in a family business but i sent the official business documents also which show the owners. The date is wrong because we were going to notarize it but notaries closed due to Covid-19 so the date was the date of the appointment which was cancelled. So what do you guys think. I was thinking just withdrawing my application not only because of the error but also im not sure i want to go to Canada, i was offered a scholarship in Australia.
The ball is in your court but I’d advise Canada over Australia. Just right the necessary wrongs. Leave your email for further communication

chuy1984

Mar 5, 2020
The ball is in your court but I’d advise Canada over Australia. Just right the necessary wrongs. Leave your email for further communication
Why Canada over Australia? The course is cheaper in Australia, weather is nicer.... i was accepted to a university in Vancouver i visited last year and it rained daily. I like the course in Vancouver but i read so many things in forums about people getting depressed etc

Wages

Feb 19, 2020
Why Canada over Australia? The course is cheaper in Australia, weather is nicer.... i was accepted to a university in Vancouver i visited last year and it rained daily. I like the course in Vancouver but i read so many things in forums about people getting depressed etc
Depressed about what?