+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home support worker received at CPC edmonton January 2020. AOR timeline pls

Yanu

Sep 5, 2020
I applied in March from outside canada, nd applied through agency in canada.Nthg yet
Hoping it won’t take more than a year time span for application outside canada.Please keep us posted whenever updates that you have guys.Thank you.Do you guys know if the immigration will conduct an interview through phone to the prospective employers as part of the process?what are there mostly questions to the employers would be?

kikstaroxy

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Received Jan 2. AOR and additional info requested July. Got wp number to try to link application but it doesn't work.
no more updates.

JeanM.

Nov 15, 2020
Hi. I'm new here. Has anyone granted a work permit yet under HSWP? I just submitted mine last October 2020. I've read here that I have to wait for months and months. I'm applying from inside Canada and an international student. Does anyone know if I'm allowed to work full-time for 40 hours a week, while waiting for the decision of my application, given that I am only holding a study permit? I didn't apply for PGWP because the HCA program that I took doesn't offer PGWP. Thank you.