+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home support worker received at CPC edmonton January 2020. AOR timeline pls

lb1610

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
It must be some diff prog ,bcz IRCC always follow chronological order.
I can assure you it’s this program..the same I’ve applied for. Inland paper application. I’m still waiting on my AOR so it’s a little confusing and frustrating.

lb1610

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Did the person apply with 24 months experience or less than 24 months experience. Pls reply
It will be 24 months in January 2021.

My work permit expires in (my 24 months) February 2021 and I hope I get my AOR before it expires. Hopefully if not, I can apply for extension.

patro

Jul 23, 2020
On the abo
can you please share from which email id they are sending AOR,, because I sent my application on march 2020 , and still waiting for AOR. otherwise can you share image of yours AOR. YOU received for medical & bio-metric too, please try to give the answer asap. Thanks in Advance.
the email i provided on my application. The email gave me an application number, and that they received the documents I submitted on January 17, 2020. Am an inside canada applicant.

If they’re still going thru the “January 3rd week application” last week. I imagine you submitting in March, it might take a while. I waited 9 months for AOR

Yanu

Sep 5, 2020
I applied my niece for home support child care from the Philippines last June 2020,outside applicant.Can somebody knows how this one works after she submit all the required documents?still patiently waiting though

Yanu

Sep 5, 2020
Applied June 2020 still waiting for AOR.outside canada applicatiob(Philippibes).My employer is my auntie who has 7yr old and 3 months old.I applied through agency in Canada through my aunt.Patiently waiting.Anybody who has the same situation like me here?

Reactions: Michelle Asuncion

Michelle Asuncion

Apr 1, 2010
Applied June 2020 still waiting for AOR.outside canada applicatiob(Philippibes).My employer is my auntie who has 7yr old and 3 months old.I applied through agency in Canada through my aunt.Patiently waiting.Anybody who has the same situation like me here?
Hi I am also from the Philippines and June applicant as well.

Michelle Asuncion

Apr 1, 2010
Hi Michelle,who sponsor you?dd you recieved any updates from CIC already?.Did you apply In an agency as well?
My employer to be A Filipina friend
No update yet... Goodluck to us..
I did my own application. But I got help from Relatives to fill up the forms.
I am currently working here in Taiwan as a Caregiver.

Meenakshi Arora

Sep 13, 2020
India
Hi ! How much the canada agency charged (fee) for the application

harkaran 2010

Aug 13, 2020
I applied in March from outside canada, nd applied through agency in canada.Nthg yet

Reactions: Yanu