+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Support Worker Pilot Program

Wandaaa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Hello. Just to update everyone. I am a HSW applicant, December 2019. And I got approved only last January 10. OWP is being issued and they just mailed it January 11. Hope to get it after a week. Goodluck to everyone!

Adan Shahid

Aug 26, 2021
Can any approved person tell me.. that what documents are requested from employer .. my employer has 90k income this year along with husband.. but last year 2 years it was less due to baby.. i am stressted that employer doesnot meet income requirement if its 3 years income

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Hello. Just to update everyone. I am a HSW applicant, December 2019. And I got approved only last January 10. OWP is being issued and they just mailed it January 11. Hope to get it after a week. Goodluck to everyone!
Wow! Congratulations to you! I presume you already completed your 24 months experience and inside applicant? still waiting for PAOR. September 2020 applicant here.

Trumpet

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Congratulation!!!!
Is your employer person or agency?

ron4Canada

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Congratulations, Inside or outside applicant.

Wandaaa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Wow! Congratulations to you! I presume you already completed your 24 months experience and inside applicant? still waiting for PAOR. September 2020 applicant here.
inside applicant, not completed experience yet.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Did your employer seek for an MP's help? Thank you

ron4Canada

Star Member
May 7, 2021
I applied for Home support worker pilot program and I have received a refusal letter stating duties are not matching with HCCP, can any one suggest what should I do next. this is the letter I got

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Home Support Worker
Class.
I have completed the assessment of your permanent resident application and have determined that you
do not meet one or more of the requirements for immigration to Canada, checked below.

they have received an offer of employment for full-time work that meets the following conditions:
o (A) it is made by a single Canadian employer who has a Canada Revenue Agency business number and
who is not an embassy, high commission or consulate or an employer referred to in any of
subparagraphs 200(3)(h)(i) to (iii) of the Regulations,
o (B) it is for a position in a province other than the province of Quebec,
o (C) it is in respect of an eligible occupation,
o (D) it describes the work and duties to be performed by the foreign national that must align with
those described for the eligible occupation in the National Occupational Classification (NOC 4412,
with the exception of housekeepers), and

o (E) it is genuine and likely to be valid when the applicant is issued their initial home support
work permit,

they are likely to accept the job offer, and

they are able to perform the work and duties described for the eligible occupation in the National
Occupational Classification (NOC 4412, with the exception of housekeepers), and;

within 36 months of the issuance of their initial home support work permit, they demonstrate that
they have acquired, in Canada, at least 24 months of full-time work experience in an eligible
occupation within the 36 months preceding the date of the demonstration; and

the work experience must include the performance of the actions described in the lead statement for
the eligible occupation in the National Occupational Classification (NOC 4412, with the exception
of housekeepers), and the performance of a substantial number of the main duties of that
occupation; must only involve work that was authorized under a work permit; must be acquired while
the foreign national had temporary resident status; and must

Page 2 of 2

not include any period during which the foreign national was engaged in full-time study or
was self-employed.

Based on the information that is available, I am not satisfied that you or your family members meet
the requirements of the Act and are not inadmissible to Canada. Your application for permanent
residence in Canada as a member of the Home Child Care Provider Class was considered on its
substantive merits and has been refused, thereby fully concluding your application.

Your work permit application was not processed and is being cancelled and its fees refunded to the
payer. If you have submitted work or study permit applications for your family members, those are
also being cancelled and their fees are being refunded to the payer.

Should you have different or additional information you would like assessed, it must be submitted
with a new application and applicable fees.

You must continue to hold valid status in Canada for the duration of your stay. If your status has
expired, you must leave Canada immediately. Failure to do so could result in enforcement action
being taken against you.

Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in
Canada.

Reactions: abere

Joe0915

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
I applied for Home support worker pilot program and I have received a refusal letter stating duties are not matching with HCCP, can any one suggest what should I do next. this is the letter I got

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Home Support Worker
Class.
I have completed the assessment of your permanent resident application and have determined that you
do not meet one or more of the requirements for immigration to Canada, checked below.

they have received an offer of employment for full-time work that meets the following conditions:
o (A) it is made by a single Canadian employer who has a Canada Revenue Agency business number and
who is not an embassy, high commission or consulate or an employer referred to in any of
subparagraphs 200(3)(h)(i) to (iii) of the Regulations,
o (B) it is for a position in a province other than the province of Quebec,
o (C) it is in respect of an eligible occupation,
o (D) it describes the work and duties to be performed by the foreign national that must align with
those described for the eligible occupation in the National Occupational Classification (NOC 4412,
with the exception of housekeepers), and

o (E) it is genuine and likely to be valid when the applicant is issued their initial home support
work permit,

they are likely to accept the job offer, and

they are able to perform the work and duties described for the eligible occupation in the National
Occupational Classification (NOC 4412, with the exception of housekeepers), and;

within 36 months of the issuance of their initial home support work permit, they demonstrate that
they have acquired, in Canada, at least 24 months of full-time work experience in an eligible
occupation within the 36 months preceding the date of the demonstration; and

the work experience must include the performance of the actions described in the lead statement for
the eligible occupation in the National Occupational Classification (NOC 4412, with the exception
of housekeepers), and the performance of a substantial number of the main duties of that
occupation; must only involve work that was authorized under a work permit; must be acquired while
the foreign national had temporary resident status; and must

Page 2 of 2

not include any period during which the foreign national was engaged in full-time study or
was self-employed.

Based on the information that is available, I am not satisfied that you or your family members meet
the requirements of the Act and are not inadmissible to Canada. Your application for permanent
residence in Canada as a member of the Home Child Care Provider Class was considered on its
substantive merits and has been refused, thereby fully concluding your application.

Your work permit application was not processed and is being cancelled and its fees refunded to the
payer. If you have submitted work or study permit applications for your family members, those are
also being cancelled and their fees are being refunded to the payer.

Should you have different or additional information you would like assessed, it must be submitted
with a new application and applicable fees.

You must continue to hold valid status in Canada for the duration of your stay. If your status has
expired, you must leave Canada immediately. Failure to do so could result in enforcement action
being taken against you.

Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in
Canada.
What is your experience? You mean your experience is home support worker but applied under hccp?

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Received permanent aor today along with request for updated spousal information and updated passport of dependent.

September 2020 HSW, inside canada

Reactions: myrrah0315

Haert

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
Received permanent aor today along with request for updated spousal information and updated passport of dependent.

September 2020 HSW, inside canada
Ohmygosh! I knew it! Been seeing alot of update from August 2020 last week. I hope I will get an update this week. I am Sept 2020 too!! Patience! Congrats my dear!

• Love
Reactions: roye

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Ohmygosh! I knew it! Been seeing alot of update from August 2020 last week. I hope I will get an update this week. I am Sept 2020 too!! Patience! Congrats my dear!
Hello Haert, you were honestly in my thoughts awhile ago when I opened my email just right after coming out of Church for ash wednesday mass. I pray you will receive updates soon too. All the best for us caregivers

Reactions: myrrah0315