Haert

Jun 17, 2021
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
Hello Haert, you were honestly in my thoughts awhile ago when I opened my email just right after coming out of Church for ash wednesday mass. I pray you will receive updates soon too. All the best for us caregivers
Oh dear! You just gave me a goosebumps! Once all these long wait is over, I hope to see you somewhere,whenever in Canada. Hoping and praying for you too!! I will certainly update this thread should I received an email too

Trumpet

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Hello Haert, you were honestly in my thoughts awhile ago when I opened my email just right after coming out of Church for ash wednesday mass. I pray you will receive updates soon too. All the best for us caregivers
congratulations Roye, did you finish 2 year experience?

• Love
Reactions: roye

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Oh dear! You just gave me a goosebumps! Once all these long wait is over, I hope to see you somewhere,whenever in Canada. Hoping and praying for you too!! I will certainly update this thread should I received an email too
Hala ako din sis, nag goosebumps sa reply mo! Definitely! God's will..

JanC

Dec 8, 2015
Can any approved person tell me.. that what documents are requested from employer .. my employer has 90k income this year along with husband.. but last year 2 years it was less due to baby.. i am stressted that employer doesnot meet income requirement if its 3 years income
Hi, to anyone, just to bring this question up again. i am also interested to know if anyone can share the employer income and any other requirement requested from the employer by the immigration.

xornik

Aug 25, 2014
Hello All,

- HSW Outside Canada (Ph)
- Applied for Visitor Extension already (been in Canada since August 2021)
- I have Positive LMIA and waiting for WP. (LMIA for Home Support Worker)

Timeline:
Application received: May 12, 2020
TAOR : March 23, 2021
: May 12, 2021
: July 6, 2021
Received BIL: April 6, 2022

*** I'm not sure if I have PAOR. It says "Application No.: E00xxxxx" now, WITHOUT the "temporary" before the word Application no. Should I still be expecting an email? Can I or /how do I link my application now?