+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Support Worker Pilot Program

Ayhan

Feb 6, 2021
Document received Jan 28, 2020. No AOR yet. Anyone received AOR from same time frame?
1 year passed without. AOR, where can I contact if I don't have file number?

nav586

Jun 10, 2019
Anyone who submit paper file in month of June 2020 and received a AOR . Please share timeline

ron4u

Feb 25, 2021
I applied in Oct 2019 received AOR in Jan 7th 2020 after that no updates. did fill the web form as well as called the CIC only answer I got was "we are processing (the application is under process)" its more than 14 months. I don't know what they'll do with my application. please pray for us. Is there any other way to contact the officials or Edmonton office. any one in Canada can visit that office and ask whether they are really processing the applications or not. Their employees are at work or not. Thank you.

Reactions: roye

Michelle14

Star Member
Apr 13, 2014
Canada is prioritizing immigration candidates who are already in the country, while travel restrictions are still in place.

The federal government has not released any details on when or how travel restrictions will be lifted. For now, Canadian citizens, permanent residents, their families, essential workers, and international students are among the key groups exempt from travel restrictions.

https://www.cicnews.com/2021/02/canada-on-track-to-meet-2021-immigration-targets-bloomberg-reports-0217300.html#gs.u1vm9b

J Rafols

Mar 20, 2020
Hi guys, my partner is planning to apply for HSW (Home Support Worker) pilot program this year. Is one of the requirement median wages above $18/hr? We are from London Ontario.

Trumpet

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Hi there! No update still! Just want to keep in touch with you cause I have the same program applied and waited for over a year already as you do. My application was received by the Immigration office last December 5, 2019, did my biometrics March 4th of last year, after that, no new info/update until now. We even sent a follow-up last October.
I am also a Hsw applicant. I got Aor on Feb 2020. I got wp application no. I checked it by phone today. Reviewing eligibility not started yet.

Trumpet

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
I applied in Oct 2019 received AOR in Jan 7th 2020 after that no updates. did fill the web form as well as called the CIC only answer I got was "we are processing (the application is under process)" its more than 14 months. I don't know what they'll do with my application. please pray for us. Is there any other way to contact the officials or Edmonton office. any one in Canada can visit that office and ask whether they are really processing the applications or not. Their employees are at work or not. Thank you.
I am waiting for 15 months now like you.

• Sad
Reactions: ron4u