+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Support Worker Pilot Program

Lovlin

Dec 21, 2019
Temporary file number means that your application is already on their system, to be processed next, but application was not yet checked for completion. Once they opened the application and checked for completeness, they will issue an AOR.
AOR MEANS OUR FILE IS COMPLETE AND READY FOR PROCESS....IS IT?

AlexCa

Mar 23, 2021
Hi, if I understand correctly, AOR means, that case in process and you got a case number . But letter that I got yesterday means - they got my application and wait for processing. It is not AOR , just temporary application number.

Lovlin

Dec 21, 2019
Hi, if I understand correctly, AOR means, that case in process and you got a case number . But letter that I got yesterday means - they got my application and wait for processing. It is not AOR , just temporary application number.
Ok....actually i want to know aor....refers to start of process or just information of receiving the file

harkaran 2010

Aug 13, 2020
Ok....actually i want to know aor....refers to start of process or just information of receiving the file
temporary file number mean they received your application. Aor means all documents are checked . Applicant from 2019 have no update after aor.

Lovlin

Dec 21, 2019
Ok..thanks...actually .i got a mail last week, in which they gave me uci and application NUMBER ....and receiving date last feb 2020...so iis is aor

roye

Jan 13, 2021

Hi, may I ask please, when did you submit your application? Thanks