+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Support Worker Pilot 2022

intuitive

Jun 11, 2020
Hello
I have a permanent residence permit in Finland and a refugee passport. My children 7 years and 14 years would like to relocate to Canada because we no longer feel safe here. What steps can I take?
You can find an employer who will hire you then you can apply as per your experience. But IELTS, ECA MUST NOW for this pathway. You can search more IRCC https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/pathways-for-caregivers/child-care-provider-support-pilots/assessing-application-selection-criteria.html

AKhanW

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hello all,
We are couple (husband and wife) Canadian citizen and we got two kids 1st 3 years old and 2nd kid is 2 years old. We both work shift works days evening nights. We need home support and we would like to sponsor brother in law (outside of Canada) for home support. is there any way or program where we can apply for him and does he to take any courses?

We will appreciate your response. Thanks,

Mar 26, 2016
I applied as PSW in December 2022 from India,
Got file number within few weeks with biometric request
now, in August 2023 they requested Police clearance and medical again as it was over 1 year.

How long does it takes after submitting such documents?
Anyone else with same situation?

Wandaaa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Hi! I’m an HSW applicant and finished my 12mos, just submitted my proof of 12mos work last month. I got my CoPR today and will pass additional information and requirements they need. Just wondering how long does it take for IRCC to approve your PR after this step and give your PR card?

Amarit

Jul 23, 2021
Hi! I’m an HSW applicant and finished my 12mos, just submitted my proof of 12mos work last month. I got my CoPR today and will pass additional information and requirements they need. Just wondering how long does it take for IRCC to approve your PR after this step and give your PR card?
After how many months of submitting your work experience you got copr ?