+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Support Worker Pilot 2022

Faisalkh11

Feb 5, 2022
Mr Bhullar23 yes i got PAOR & BioMetrics Letter for me and for my Wife (wife is Main applicants and am spouse ) we done our BIometrics very next day at VFS Saudia Arabia

Faisalkh11

Feb 5, 2022
1st Jan 2022 File Submitted
Main Applicant Spouse and three dependent 13 June 2022 got PAOR and BIL Instruction
16 June Bio Metric done at VFS Saudi arabia and got Email from VFS they Update Bio-metrics to embassy.
when we will get Medical Request and should we submit again PCC

bhullar23

Mar 4, 2022
Main Applicant Spouse and three dependent 13 June 2022 got PAOR and BIL Instruction
16 June Bio Metric done at VFS Saudi arabia and got Email from VFS they Update Bio-metrics to embassy.

We submitted our file on 31/01/2022 under HSW. So I hope we will get the PAOR soon. As we are still waiting for PAOR,so I don't have any idea about medical request but if we talk about PCC,it is valid for 6 months,If your PCC is already expired then you can update it again OR just wait for the embassy instructions.If they need, they will ask and then you can provide it.

Treetop

Jan 9, 2022
Hi

I also submitted Home support work application on Jan/22.
Now I got the letter for biometric collection, but I didn't receive PAOR.
Does the PAOR come with the letter for biometric collection?

Also, do you know if submitted the biometric, how long should we wait for the work permit for enter Canada?

Thank you!

G P S

Jun 6, 2021
Hi

I also submitted Home support work application on Jan/22.
Now I got the letter for biometric collection, but I didn't receive PAOR.
Does the PAOR come with the letter for biometric collection?

Also, do you know if submitted the biometric, how long should we wait for the work permit for enter Canada?

Thank you!

Permanent number and uci is mentioned on BIL. So if you do not received PAOR letter, nothing to worry, because that letter contain only those numbers.

Treetop

Jan 9, 2022
Permanent number and uci is mentioned on BIL. So if you do not received PAOR letter, nothing to worry, because that letter contain only those numbers.
Thank you.
I received an auto-email mentioned confirmation of receiving the application. Does that mean I have submitted the full information?

Faisalkh11

Feb 5, 2022
Thank you.
I received an auto-email mentioned confirmation of receiving the application. Does that mean I have submitted the full information?
after how long time you receive this Email or just right after you or your Lawyer Submitted the File this is auto Email and what time they mention on this email ?

bhullar23

Mar 4, 2022

Hi Faisal,
Hope you are well.Can I ask what status is showing now on your portal(where it was showing SUBMITTED before PAOR)?

minsky

May 19, 2010
Edmonton
Visa Office......
From inside canada
App. Filed.......
August 8 , 2014
Doc's Request.
July 2, 2015 (T4 & NOA 2014)
AOR Received.
October 30, 2014
Med's Request
Feb. 4, 2016
Med's Done....
Feb. 9, 2016
Interview........
RPRF : March 3, 2016
LANDED..........
April 20, 2016
application submitted for my sister January 18, 2022
got biometric instructions today, see an application number that starts with E is this the same as PAOR number?