+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOME LOAN APPROVED

Mark Blenden

Jan 6, 2024
I remember in 2023, my credit score was terrible, I had so many collection accounts and would not approve of anything. I had rental debt, charge offs, student loans, tax liens from my credit report. I was then introduced to DOVLY CREDIT SOLUTION by Michael Wayne who is my attorney. I immediately contacted them. Within 9 days my credit score went up from 571 to 801 across the 3 credit bureaus and I’ve been able to get a home loan and eligible for several credit cards. I will always recommend DOVLY CREDIT SOLUTION to anyone who desires to have a better credit life. Cheers!

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I remember in 2023, my credit score was terrible, I had so many collection accounts and would not approve of anything. I had rental debt, charge offs, student loans, tax liens from my credit report. I was then introduced to DOVLY CREDIT SOLUTION by Michael Wayne who is my attorney. I immediately contacted them. Within 9 days my credit score went up from 571 to 801 across the 3 credit bureaus and I’ve been able to get a home loan and eligible for several credit cards. I will always recommend DOVLY CREDIT SOLUTION to anyone who desires to have a better credit life. Cheers!
This is not a review website. Go to google review instead.