+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot : Jan-2022

I-am-Steve

Jan 3, 2022
Hello All,

Are there any members who have applied online for Home Childcare Pilot in Jan-2022.

Your responses are welcome!!
Thankyou

venus.facultad

Jan 9, 2013
Hi, I have an urgent concern, this is regarding the submission, my sister in law (my employer) has already submitted the documents to CPC, unfortunately, I provided her the wrong address, instead of PR (HCCP Stage 1), Station 806, I gave her Stage 2 Sation 807. Due to the recent typhoon that hit Cebu city, I was not able to double-check it online or from my laptop since there were no internet and electricity at that time. What advice can you give me on this matter? I hope you can help me.

Reactions: Rosa Rose

Ernesto1

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
Hi, I have an urgent concern, this is regarding the submission, my sister in law (my employer) has already submitted the documents to CPC, unfortunately, I provided her the wrong address, instead of PR (HCCP Stage 1), Station 806, I gave her Stage 2 Sation 807. Due to the recent typhoon that hit Cebu city, I was not able to double-check it online or from my laptop since there were no internet and electricity at that time. What advice can you give me on this matter? I hope you can help me.
Send ircc a message via web form letting them know about it.
I have a question for you...
Did you pay the Permanent residency fees and biometric fees together with the work permit fees together or
Should the work permit fees be paid separately?

venus.facultad

Jan 9, 2013
Did you pay the Permanent residency fees and biometric fees together with the work permit fees together or
I paid for our workmpermits separately as well as for the study permit of my kid.

venus.facultad

Jan 9, 2013
thank you by the way. I have submitted a webform but unfortunately this is what their reply was.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We’re experiencing a high volume of requests, so our response may be delayed. We’ll respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
We understand that timely access to client support is important. Thank you for your patience.

Please do not reply to this email.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

Jean Atienzo

Jan 11, 2022
Hi Good afternoon, i submit my application on 9th of january for home child care programme, what would be my next step? Please reply thanks you.

rocky777

Sep 29, 2017
Hello Friends,

Regarding the HCCP Job Offer the IRCC website mentions:
They must demonstrate that they have obtained a job offer that is
  • from a single Canadian employer
    • The employer cannot be an embassy, high commission or consulate in Canada.
    • The employer can comprise more than one individual (for example, Mr. and Mrs. Smith), but must constitute one simple employer (that is, one single CRA business number).

Can a Canadian Permanent Resident be the employer under HCCP Pilot program?

Thanks!

rocky777

Sep 29, 2017
@Alwayssuccessful! or Any other member please suggest:

When registering for CRA Business Number, do we need to activate Payroll Account as well? Is there any other account that needs to be added to the CRA business account?