+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Preeti sidhu

Aug 9, 2017
I am December 2019 applicant ,no medical request yet , inside applicant , family is in India ,anyone in same boat from 2019 applicant plz suggest me something what to do , it’s so frustrating more than 2 years nothing happening on files , I didn’t see my family for 3 years now

Kitae

Dec 12, 2019
I’m a Nov. 2019 HSW applicant and no medical update yet. No update since last year of May regarding Job status(IMMXxXx)

I’m upset as well.

We hope to see the next step soon.

I am December 2019 applicant ,no medical request yet , inside applicant , family is in India ,anyone in same boat from 2019 applicant plz suggest me something what to do , it’s so frustrating more than 2 years nothing happening on files , I didn’t see my family for 3 years now

james_va

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
OUTSIDE CANDIDATE
APPLIED IN SEP2020
GOT TEMP AOR IN JAN 21 AND MAY 21
RECIEVED MED REQUEST TODAY MARCH 10 2021
WISHING GOOD LUCK FOR ALL OF YOU
I am the employer and I applied for my niece she is RN in hospital in India
Congratulations.. Mine is also same timeline. Please let me know your qualification and when you get Permanent AOR. Your reply helpful for me Thanks.

Last edited:

panav

Dec 12, 2016
OUTSIDE CANDIDATE
APPLIED IN SEP2020
GOT TEMP AOR IN JAN 21 AND MAY 21
RECIEVED MED REQUEST TODAY MARCH 10 2021
WISHING GOOD LUCK FOR ALL OF YOU
I am the employer and I applied for my niece she is RN in hospital in India
Congrats please explain full time line, are IRCC request any update before.

roxythromycin12

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
Same here. Dec.2019 HCCP, inside applicant as well, I guess just waiting for miracle to happen.. hahaha

roxythromycin12

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
Btw @ProudNanny, I know u said before u updated ur passport copy cuz it was expiring, did they gave u a response or acknowledgement of receipt after uve submitted it? Soon as I uploaded mine a few hours after they sent an automated message about delay to reponse due to u know generic reasons… just wondering if u got notified when u did urs? Thanks.

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
Hi any update from 2019 applicant?
Please share your timeline Im outside canada from phil.
I m also September 2019 applicant with family outside, no update after submitted second time updated forms in last week of December 2021.i don’t understand how ircc works..

Fash181

Feb 22, 2020
I am a married applicant, outside Canada. My HCPP application was received in Edmonton on March 5th 2020. I got temporary application number in March 2021, got a public notice email in July 2021 and PAOR in August 2021. I have been able to link my application to my GCKey account since I received my PAOR in August 2021. I have not received any other communication since then and my GCKey account status shows application under review. Just trying to find out if anyone have a similar timeline and update like me. Thanks

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Btw @ProudNanny, I know u said before u updated ur passport copy cuz it was expiring, did they gave u a response or acknowledgement of receipt after uve submitted it? Soon as I uploaded mine a few hours after they sent an automated message about delay to reponse due to u know generic reasons… just wondering if u got notified when u did urs? Thanks.
Yes, they sent an acknowledgment receipt of my webform, stated that they received my passport and will be added shortly. But it was only after I called ircc to check if they received my passport (the first reply was a generic reply). So I suggest you call ircc hotline to inform them. The agent usually do the attachment while you’re on the phone. That’s what they did with my receipt, they attached it to my account WHILE TALKING WITH ME. So you can ask them if they can add it on your account please for your peace of mind (they’re nice if you will also ask nicely).

Reactions: Bellabeau24