+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

roxythromycin12

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
Yes, they sent an acknowledgment receipt of my webform, stated that they received my passport and will be added shortly. But it was only after I called ircc to check if they received my passport (the first reply was a generic reply). So I suggest you call ircc hotline to inform them. The agent usually do the attachment while you’re on the phone. That’s what they did with my receipt, they attached it to my account WHILE TALKING WITH ME. So you can ask them if they can add it on your account please for your peace of mind (they’re nice if you will also ask nicely).
Oh ok, I’ll try and call cuz usually in my case when I call them, I always end up not being able to get a hold of someone… anyway, thanks for your response!

Reactions: ProudNanny

harkaran 2010

Aug 13, 2020
I am a married applicant, outside Canada. My HCPP application was received in Edmonton on March 5th 2020. I got temporary application number in March 2021, got a public notice email in July 2021 and PAOR in August 2021. I have been able to link my application to my GCKey account since I received my PAOR in August 2021. I have not received any other communication since then and my GCKey account status shows application under review. Just trying to find out if anyone have a similar timeline and update like me. Thanks
Same here no update after aor in October. Me also March 2020 applicant.

took_them_forever

Apr 14, 2021
I’m a September 2019 applicant.

After my March 2020 corespondent from CIC I finally got a new letter yesterday requesting for an updated Offer of Employment IMM 5983 and Schedule A Background IMM 5669 & IMM 5406 along with all other supplemental documents for IMM 5983.

All of these were already submitted today via webform.

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019

After my March 2020 corespondent from CIC I finally got a new letter yesterday requesting for an updated Offer of Employment IMM 5983 and Schedule A Background IMM 5669 & IMM 5406 along with all other supplemental documents for IMM 5983.

Which documents ircc asked in March 2020? Thanks

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019

I m also September 2019 outside applicant.

elaiza_elaiza2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Just sharing the good news guys. Got the original passport request letter today. Goodluck to all and hope for the best!
Hi Gjs40, did you already receive your Passport with Stamp? since you received passport request last Feb 14, 2022?

Any updates? Thank you.

Trumpet

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
I am December 2019 applicant ,no medical request yet , inside applicant , family is in India ,anyone in same boat from 2019 applicant plz suggest me something what to do , it’s so frustrating more than 2 years nothing happening on files , I didn’t see my family for 3 years now
I am nov 2019 applicant inside canada.
I cannot sleep now.

Gjs40

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi Gjs40, did you already receive your Passport with Stamp? since you received passport request last Feb 14, 2022?

Any updates? Thank you.
Yes, she already received her visa. She is now working on her OEC exit clearance in the Philippines There’s a lot of process we had to look for an agency to facilitate her papers. They had to send me all the documents original then I had to bring it to POLO Toronto just for Employment Contract verification. They had no idea about the Home Child Care Provider so it took a while. They keep insisting it is a caregiver they were asking me to make a new caregiver contract Schedule 1 but I don’t know what they ate taking about. But finally I got the employment contract from them and sent it back to the agency. Also be very careful when looking for an agency most of them were like a milking cow. They are asking big lump sum of money just for the documents. My employee already had an employer and a valid visa all that she needs is an Overseas Employment Certificate, PDOS so she can be allowed to fly. Once they received the documents that I sent, the agency will work on it to POEA and it will take about 2 weeks. I will keep you posted.

Reactions: Wena08 and Deep2020

elaiza_elaiza2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Yes, she already received her visa. She is now working on her OEC exit clearance in the Philippines There’s a lot of process we had to look for an agency to facilitate her papers. They had to send me all the documents original then I had to bring it to POLO Toronto just for Employment Contract verification. They had no idea about the Home Child Care Provider so it took a while. They keep insisting it is a caregiver they were asking me to make a new caregiver contract Schedule 1 but I don’t know what they ate taking about. But finally I got the employment contract from them and sent it back to the agency. Also be very careful when looking for an agency most of them were like a milking cow. They are asking big lump sum of money just for the documents. My employee already had an employer and a valid visa all that she needs is an Overseas Employment Certificate, PDOS so she can be allowed to fly. Once they received the documents that I sent, the agency will work on it to POEA and it will take about 2 weeks. I will keep you posted.
Thank you very much for the updates. So OEC & PDOS, POLO Toronto plus an Agency to work on it to POEA...its really a milking.

What Agency did you choose? and how much did pay to this agency?

Thank you again...

Gjs40

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Thank you very much for the updates. So OEC & PDOS, POLO Toronto plus an Agency to work on it to POEA...its really a milking.

What Agency did you choose? and how much did pay to this agency?

Thank you again...
Most of the agency they will ask for 1month equivalent salary and if you will base on current HCCP rate now which is 17$, it will reach about 100k. There’s one agency was asking 350k! If your employer is working from other country ( though she is Philippines ) then you don’t need to bother to look for an agency that’s what POLO also told me. When my employee applied, she was in Saudi Arabia but she opted not to renew her contract but waited for her visa patiently in the Philippines and that’s a mistake maybe. The employer has to pay $850CAD or 35k pesos all in. So far Fil-HR Manpower or 1st Dynamic agency is the most reliable one. Some of the agency would say they are the best, received the highest presidential award etc but in the end they will depend on the monthly salary of the employee.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Wait, didn’t you read the Philippine consul announcement regarding HCCP applicants?? It says that you don’t need OEC (coz you’re a PR applicant, PR card holder cannot longer avail of all the OWWA benefits). Look for the announcement from Vancouver Philippines Consul. You don’t have to undergo all the fuss of getting OEC

Reactions: roye and quami

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Wait, didn’t you read the Philippine consul announcement regarding HCCP applicants?? It says that you don’t need OEC (coz you’re a PR applicant, PR card holder cannot longer avail of all the OWWA benefits). Look for the announcement from Vancouver Philippines Consul. You don’t have to undergo all the fuss of getting OEC
This is what I thought.

Now I'm confused with Gjs40's post if OEC is necessary...