+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
@ProudNanny @mr.preetsingh

hi, i requested for gcm notes and they are asking me to submit proof that I am an individual present in Canada before they can proceed with my request. Did you also encounter the same thing? Any advise on this please and thank you
Hi roye! Nope, they didn’t ask for any proof. I just clicked the option of inside Canada applicant. That’s all. No need to prove it

MnpRit

Feb 14, 2022
Hi there!
Im a 2019 oct AOR , single applicant,Got medical requests today
with police clearance
and landing fee request. Yours will be next guys.
Congratulations…..nd hope so our turn will coMe in this year nd Don’t knw how much time immigration takes bcz i’m 2022 applicant hehee

Reactions: Wena08 and farazfs

suneIl

Jul 20, 2017
@ProudNanny @mr.preetsingh

hi, i requested for gcm notes and they are asking me to submit proof that I am an individual present in Canada before they can proceed with my request. Did you also encounter the same thing? Any advise on this please and thank you
Hi I think you can upload the proof its not a problem...in my case my relative who lives in Canada uploaded his ID for the proof for my gcms notes.
I did the same thing too. Oh dear, that is odd. I think i will just have to send them my proof of address or something
Yes my friend uploaded his ID for my gcms to show proof of residence.

Reactions: roye

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Hi I think you can upload the proof its not a problem...in my case my relative who lives in Canada uploaded his ID for the proof for my gcms notes.

Yes my friend uploaded his ID for my gcms to show proof of residence.
Thank you so much sunell

Reactions: suneIl