+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

elaiza_elaiza2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
I got your point. For someone who fights every right to be here in Canada, it’s difficult for me to pity a homeless canadian who are hooked in drugs or lazy. I came from a very poor family back home. We’re not dying, but I think I also deserve to be prioritized since my employer was taking advantage of my schedule.
I guess, I got numbed to pity someone else, because it took me tears and sweat just to be here in Canada.
I think I’m insensitive already. If you’ve been in a very tough situation most of your life, you will understand me.
Now Ukraine applications are the priority. It only means that IRCC & Sean Fraser can prioritize HCCP/HSW if they want too...

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/ukraine-measures.html

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Now Ukraine applications are the priority. It only means that IRCC & Sean Fraser can prioritize HCCP/HSW if they want too...

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/ukraine-measures.html
I agree, they can prioritize IF THEY WANT TO. But they don’t. Since HCCP applicants are not dying anyway. And the employers have other ways to hire a nanny inside Canada (except for employers who are willing to wait for their relatives to come as a nanny).

So don’t expect that they will prioritize the HCCP. For now, let’s be happy for other programs who are being prioritized. Let’s give way again to other people who needed more attention than us.

elaiza_elaiza2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
I agree, they can prioritize IF THEY WANT TO. But they don’t. Since HCCP applicants are not dying anyway. And the employers have other ways to hire a nanny inside Canada (except for employers who are willing to wait for their relatives to come as a nanny).

So don’t expect that they will prioritize the HCCP. For now, let’s be happy for other programs who are being prioritized. Let’s give way again to other people who needed more attention than us.
With that said, patience is a virtue...keepsafe all

Reactions: ProudNanny

roye

Jan 13, 2021
With the ukraine-russia war, I wonder if Canada will make them a priority again. They had covid as an excuse, then afghanistan, maybe ukraine is next. *sigh*
Yup you are right. It was already on twitter as posted by the Minister of Immigration.

Isaiah 60:22

God Bless us all.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
@ProudNanny @mr.preetsingh

hi, i requested for gcm notes and they are asking me to submit proof that I am an individual present in Canada before they can proceed with my request. Did you also encounter the same thing? Any advise on this please and thank you

Last edited:

farazfs

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Good morning guys! One of my close known sister got medical and Police clearance request today. She is single and outside applicant from india. So chill guys our turn is very soon. God bless you all.

Reactions: roxythromycin12