+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Got my PR approval Feb 17 2022
Hswp applied Jan 2020 inside Canada without 24 months yet at the time of submission
With 2 dependents.
Wow! That was fast. You only completed your 24 months experience last year November, right? So you just waited almost 4 months only for PR. Wow! You’re blessed! I seldom hear stories of getting their PR for 4 months only. Before covid, usual time duration is 6 months approval

elaiza_elaiza2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Wow How did you get PR approved without 24 months experiences?

Was it AOR or PR?
Dont get confused, Rongel said " at the time of submission without 24 months yet"

"at the time applied in Jan 2020" that means Rongel already accumulated atleast or more than 24 months now that he/she got approved today on Feb 2022.

You may check Rongel previous post...

Congrats Rongel

Reactions: Kitae

roye

Jan 13, 2021
An
Dont get confused, Rongel said " at the time of submission without 24 months yet"

"at the time applied in Jan 2020" that means Rongel already accumulated atleast or more than 24 months now that he/she got approved today on Feb 2022.

You may check Rongel previous post...

Congrats Rongel
I think his application too is not processed under the temporary public policy because he got his pAOR on July 2020.

Congratulations Rongel!

Rongel

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Wow! That was fast. You only completed your 24 months experience last year November, right? So you just waited almost 4 months only for PR. Wow! You’re blessed! I seldom hear stories of getting their PR for 4 months only. Before covid, usual time duration is 6 months approval
Nope gained 24 months July 2021. Got approved feb 2022

Reactions: ProudNanny

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
With the ukraine-russia war, I wonder if Canada will make them a priority again. They had covid as an excuse, then afghanistan, maybe ukraine is next. *sigh*

LBT15

Jan 17, 2022
With the ukraine-russia war, I wonder if Canada will make them a priority again. They had covid as an excuse, then afghanistan, maybe ukraine is next. *sigh*
Absolutely it will be a priority and rightly so.
Yes we are being treated what can only be described as unfairly, but let’s be realistic…I’d rather be in our situation than with the fear of being killed!

With all due respect, saving people from war and terror is hardly an excuse and making insensitive comments is hardly necessary! IRCC will do exactly as they wish…even MP’s are having minimal to zero impact on applications! So as frustrating and upsetting as it is that we must continue to wait in the unknown,we Should thank our lucky stars that we are not fearing for our lives at this current moment and we can sleep soundly!

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Absolutely it will be a priority and rightly so.
Yes we are being treated what can only be described as unfairly, but let’s be realistic…I’d rather be in our situation than with the fear of being killed!

With all due respect, saving people from war and terror is hardly an excuse and making insensitive comments is hardly necessary! IRCC will do exactly as they wish…even MP’s are having minimal to zero impact on applications! So as frustrating and upsetting as it is that we must continue to wait in the unknown,we Should thank our lucky stars that we are not fearing for our lives at this current moment and we can sleep soundly!
I got your point. For someone who fights every right to be here in Canada, it’s difficult for me to pity a homeless canadian who are hooked in drugs or lazy. I came from a very poor family back home. We’re not dying, but I think I also deserve to be prioritized since my employer was taking advantage of my schedule.
I guess, I got numbed to pity someone else, because it took me tears and sweat just to be here in Canada.
I think I’m insensitive already. If you’ve been in a very tough situation most of your life, you will understand me.

LBT15

Jan 17, 2022
Absolutely! You deserve to be prioritized! We all do! Trust me, I also fight to be here in Canada too but having a job, income, food, somewhere to sleep and you’re here in Canada already…it’s a big positive in comparison to what the people of Ukraine and Afghanistan are having to endure at this current time!

Reactions: ProudNanny

jinceavl

Jul 9, 2021
I am an oct 2019 outside Canada applicant. Received the PCC, medical & biometric request letter along with additional family information today.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kitae