+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Joe0915

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Single and outside Applicant
Application received September 2019 when applicant was still in Saudi Arabia
February 2020 - documents requested for Birth Certificate of the kids and explanation letter as to why I am hiring child care provider
March 2020 - Medicals / Biometrics done
Pandemic due to Covid - no updates not until November 2021 - medical updates- passed
and Request to pay rights of permanent residence fee
December 21, 2021- request for renewed passport copy
December 24, 2021 - renewed passport copy sent by fax as instructed
December 24, 2021 - approval letter received
Hello! What is your update? Is your caregiver already in canada?

jkb84

Jan 17, 2020
Hello everyone!!
Can someone please share what are the additional documents they asked after updated employment offer? As I enquired from Ircc about my status and they said we sent you an email in August 2021 foe additional documents but u didn’t submit it. But I never received any email from them. So please share what they have asked in additional information. I have little idea that they have asked many applicants regarding employer tax documents, reasons for hiring nanny and how they’re managing etc.

_____chisom

Jul 18, 2018
Hi everyone, I just got a pre arrival letter from ircc what does that mean. I'm an inside applicant with 36 months experience from two employers, applied for pr under hccp in october 2020

Reactions: Jayluv

LBT15

Jan 17, 2022
Hi everyone, I just got a pre arrival letter from ircc what does that mean. I'm an inside applicant with 36 months experience from two employers, applied for pr under hccp in october 2020
congratulations…it’s one step closer! Did you complete your medical and biometrics? While it’s amazing for you I don’tunderstand their logic! I applied June 2020 36 months and still nothing after updated job offer.

Aman pannu

Star Member
May 13, 2021
Congratulations!Pre-arrival services letter is good news., as it means you have passed eligibility assessment and on-completion of background check.

_____chisom

Jul 18, 2018
congratulations…it’s one step closer! Did you complete your medical and biometrics? While it’s amazing for you I don’tunderstand their logic! I applied June 2020 36 months and still nothing after updated job offer.
Thank you, no I havent completed the medical and biometric because they have not requested that yet. I advice you speak with an ircc agent to see if they have any information why there is a delay in your application. I was able to reach them 2 days ago after several attempt and today I got the pre arrival service letter and my online account changed from documents required to submitted

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Hello everyone!!
Can someone please share what are the additional documents they asked after updated employment offer? As I enquired from Ircc about my status and they said we sent you an email in August 2021 foe additional documents but u didn’t submit it. But I never received any email from them. So please share what they have asked in additional information. I have little idea that they have asked many applicants regarding employer tax documents, reasons for hiring nanny and how they’re managing etc.
What is your time line?

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
Hello everyone!!
Did you apply on your own or you have a representative/consultant?

Your timeline please?

jkb84

Jan 17, 2020
Did you apply on your own or you have a representative/consultant?

Your timeline please?
Applied in September 2019
Aor oct 2019
Updated offer of employment and other forms in may 2021
Now they’re saying they asked for additional documents in Aug 2021 but I haven’t provided.