+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
Hi guys, my employer got a mail today from IRCC requesting:
1. Noa for 3yrs
2. Explanation why a caregiver is mandatory at this time and at your children’s age(s).
If you have not hired a caregiver in the past Provide a clear description of the exceptional circumstances behind the need for a caregiver when you did not require one in the past. How frequently will you require a caregiver and what other options, other than hiring a caregiver, were explored prior to making this application?
3. Explanation of how care needs are currently being met, what are you currently doing for child care?
4. Employers kids birth certificates.

I'm December 2019 applicant. Pls I need your suggestions on how to respond to questions 2 & 3.
And can you let me know did u get any request before from ircc? Please reply thanks. I m September 2019 applicant with family

Reactions: mandy90

Jayluv

Star Member
Dec 31, 2019
And can you let me know did u get any request before from ircc? Please reply thanks. I m September 2019 applicant with family
Yes I did got a request July 2021 for updated employment letter. 1st week of December 2021 my application status online changed to 'your action is required' but there was no request letter instructing me on the kind of action required from me. I contacted IRCC via webform asking what action they required from me, then today they sent my employer the mail.

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
Yes I did got a request July 2021 for updated employment letter. 1st week of December 2021 my application status online changed to 'your action is required' but there was no request letter instructing me on the kind of action required from me. I contacted IRCC via webform asking what action they required from me, then today they sent my employer the mail.
Thanks, I also got request for updated offer of employment and family background in July 2021. In December 23 rd they requested again same forms. After that no update..

Joe0915

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Hi guys, my employer got a mail today from IRCC requesting:
1. Noa for 3yrs
2. Explanation why a caregiver is mandatory at this time and at your children’s age(s).
If you have not hired a caregiver in the past Provide a clear description of the exceptional circumstances behind the need for a caregiver when you did not require one in the past. How frequently will you require a caregiver and what other options, other than hiring a caregiver, were explored prior to making this application?
3. Explanation of how care needs are currently being met, what are you currently doing for child care?
4. Employers kids birth certificates.

I'm December 2019 applicant. Pls I need your suggestions on how to respond to questions 2 & 3.
Who's your officer please?

Pawan12_

Aug 21, 2020
My application was submitted on Jan 2020, I received a request to update some forms back in august and we submitted through web form. When we check the status of application it says we have not received the requested documents. But I have a confirmation that my lawyer sent the web form but they haven't updated the documents yet to my file. Did it happen with any of you guys? Should i be worried?

Rimi18

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
My application was submitted on Jan 2020, I received a request to update some forms back in august and we submitted through web form. When we check the status of application it says we have not received the requested documents. But I have a confirmation that my lawyer sent the web form but they haven't updated the documents yet to my file. Did it happen with any of you guys? Should i be worried?
Hi,
where do you check the status of your file GCKEY?

LBT15

Jan 17, 2022
Hey everyone.

I have had a chat with my immigration consultant today and she has informed me that she believes that this particular stream needs media coverage. Rather than focusing on individual applications we come together to create an ‘out cry’ basically.

I am just wondering, has anyone signed or created a petition we can get behind? Contacted local MP’s? Been in touch with media links?
I’d love to get behind or create any of the above in hopes to make moves in this stream!

Reactions: roye and ron4Canada

Joe0915

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Did you send it by post or by webform or fax?

ron4Canada

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Hey everyone.

I have had a chat with my immigration consultant today and she has informed me that she believes that this particular stream needs media coverage. Rather than focusing on individual applications we come together to create an ‘out cry’ basically.

I am just wondering, has anyone signed or created a petition we can get behind? Contacted local MP’s? Been in touch with media links?
I’d love to get behind or create any of the above in hopes to make moves in this stream!
Contact @KamalKheraLib
Member of Parliament for Brampton West, Minister of Seniors

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
We have the same timeline Jan 2020 applicant outside Canada,updated forms submitted August 2021 and gckey account stated action still required but all docs requested were already submitted to webform.

Pawan12_

Aug 21, 2020
We have the same timeline Jan 2020 applicant outside Canada,updated forms submitted August 2021 and gckey account stated action still required but all docs requested were already submitted to webform.
I talked to someone from our group here, she was lucky enough to get hold of cic about this issue. So they told her that her forms are updated but the system was not updated at the time for her file. So its okay for it to say not received but they have her forms. I would recommended calling them and making sure. Till now we couldn't connect with CIC over phone.

Reactions: Geoche