+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Trumpet

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
January 2020. He used his care aide experience as 24 months proof when he was under the PGWP work permit, under the agency’s name. Which is not valid.
Yes, they have to leave Canada soon, he was here since 2017 as a student. But I think they can still appeal because there’s an existing public policy for inside applicant
Hi I am the same case. My employer is company. Are you sure? Can I get the refusal info more?

Trumpet

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
I saw the employer should not be the government related organization. Normal organization is okay as an employer. Every immigration representative says my case would be fine. I'm 2019 applicant. Would anyone explain about the case of refusal?

Reactions: prabhjeetkaur

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I saw the employer should not be the government related organization. Normal organization is okay as an employer. Every immigration representative says my case would be fine. I'm 2019 applicant. Would anyone explain about the case of refusal?
It wasn’t pointed out what exactly is wrong with his job offer. The refusal letter said that it didn’t come from a specific employer blah blah blah. He just confirmed in his post that his employer was the agency itself and not one specific person.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Home Support Worker
I have completed the assessment of your permanent resident application and have determined
that you do not meet one or more of the requirements for immigration to Canada, checked
The Home Support Worker Class is established as part of the economic ass referred to in
subsection 12(2) of the Act and consists of foreign nationals who intend to reside in a province
other than the province of Quebec, and who, as of the date on which their application for a
permanent resident visa as a member of that dass is made, must meet the required criteria.
For applicants who have acquired less than 24 months of full-time work experience in Canada in
an eligible occupation (NOC 4412, with the exception of housekeepers) during the 36 months
preceding the date on which they made the application, the applicant must satisfy an otficer that
Xl they have received an offer of employment for full-time work that meets the following
conditions;
(A) it is made by a single Canadian employer who has a Canada Revenue
Agency business number and who is not an embassy, high commission or
consulate or an employer referred to in any of subparagraphs 200/(3) (h) (1) to Git)
of the Regulations,
(B) it is for a position in a province other than the province of Quebec,
(C) it is in respect of an eligble occupation,
(D) it describes the work and duties to be performed by the foreign national that
must align with those described for the eligible occupation in the National
Occupational Classification (NOC4412, with the exception of housekeepers),
and
(E) it is genuine and ikely to be valid when the applicant is issued their initial
home support work permit
E they are likely to accept the job offer, and
I they are able to perform the work and duties described for the eligible occupation in
the National Occupational Classification (NC 4412, with the exception of housekeepers),

intuitive

Jun 11, 2020
Good News

TIMELINE FOR MY HCCP VISA APPLICATION (outside Canada)

November 27, 2019 - submitted HCCP visa application to IRCC Edmonton
December 2, 2019 - Delivered to IRCC Edmonton
February 24, 2020 - Got AOR (not temporary) email that IRCC received my application submitted on December 2, 2019
July 24, 2021 - got an email from IRCC asking for updated employer job offer
August 18, 2021 - sent the updated documents to IRCC Edmonton through courier
August 28, 2021 - received an email from IRCC saying they received my documents
December 4, 2021 - received an email from IRCC requesting for biometrics, medical, police certificate
December 14, 2021 - biometrics done
December 17, 2021 - police certificate done
December 21, 2021 - medical done
January 4, 2022 - received an email from IRCC saying that my application has been approved

Notes:
- Officer M.I./L. - Case processing officer
- Single applicant from Hong Kong
- HCCP application
Hi Vivian congratulations I think so far from Hk you are first successful applicant under this pathway . May I know are you from ph?

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Hi Vivian congratulations I think so far from Hk you are first successful applicant under this pathway . May I know are you from ph?
I will assume that she’s from Philippines. I never met a chinese nanny here (only from india, brazil, Philippines).