+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Kamichi

Dec 31, 2021
Hello. Hccp online application does not contain the imm1295 (open work permit) form and the place to upload it. Should I upload it instead of LOE? Or should I fill it out separately on "canada.ca"? I'm confused ...
If someone know, please, explain this moment to me.

Pooja19881982

Dec 30, 2021
Hello. Hccp online application does not contain the imm1295 (open work permit) form and the place to upload it. Should I upload it instead of LOE? Or should I fill it out separately on "canada.ca"? I'm confused ...
If someone know, please, explain this moment to me.
Did u find the option for HCCP. I can only see HSW

Hercar612

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
Today we got biometrics request after documnet request And document from
Employer sent 2-3 months back . I hope after biometrics things will be okay .
Hi! Did you send your updated document through webform only? I received a request for updating some form. The instruction was to submit it through webform which I did. When I access my online account, there is a part there that asked to upload file (sheduleA) and due date is indicated as well. Do I need to upload it?

cool_boy007

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
Hi! Did you send your updated document through webform only? I received a request for updating some form. The instruction was to submit it through webform which I did. When I access my online account, there is a part there that asked to upload file (sheduleA) and due date is indicated as well. Do I need to upload it?
No need , only webform is fine .

Hercar612

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
For those who will submit any requested documents THRU GCKEY account. I almost made a mistake of not sending it. I uploaded it BUT forgot to click the “next” button at the bottom of the page. Good thing that I rechecked it and saw that it was not sent. So I went back and and clicked the “Next” button and voila! It needed my electronic signature and a security question to answer in able to transmit it. So my status changed immediately from “your action is required” to “SUBMITTED”.

Hercar612

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
For those who will submit any requested documents THRU GCKEY account. I almost made a mistake of not sending it. I uploaded it BUT forgot to click the “next” button at the bottom of the page. Good thing that I rechecked it and saw that it was not sent. So I went back and and clicked the “Next” button and voila! It needed my electronic signature and a security question to answer in able to transmit it. So my status changed immediately from “your action is required” to “SUBMITTED”.
Hi! I receieved a request to submit updated document/form. The instruction is to submit through webform (which I did). When I opened my online account, there’s an action required upload file (Schedule A) and a due date is indicated as well. I wonder if I should upload it online or webform submission is enough (as instructed in the letter).

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Hi! I receieved a request to submit updated document/form. The instruction is to submit through webform (which I did). When I opened my online account, there’s an action required upload file (Schedule A) and a due date is indicated as well. I wonder if I should upload it online or webform submission is enough (as instructed in the letter).
I submitted thru webform and also thru my gckey account. Just don’t forget to click next at the the bottom of the screen to enter your security question and submit it. The status will be changed to SUBMITTED.

Hercar612

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
I submitted thru webform and also thru my gckey account. Just don’t forget to click next at the the bottom of the screen to enter your security question and submit it. The status will be changed to SUBMITTED.
Thank you for the info. Goodluck to us! I really hope that 2022 will be promising for all of us. We’ve waited so long for this progress in processing of applications.

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
Hi, can u share which documents they requested please? Thanks