+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
Hi friends..... if someone links paper application to gckey then representatives will get email access or not????
I tried but I couldn’t do it.. bcoz of i hired representative. So, u can’t link , bcoz u have representative.He can do only not u

Haert

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
Anyone knows when IRCC will process the pending applications from 2020? That fall under the temporary public policy?

bells08

Oct 10, 2019
Hello, guys! Happy holidays! Any update on those who have submitted their requested forms, and still says we need additional document from you?

Airpadua

Jun 26, 2021
hi, is there anyone here who stapled their forms? applicant here for HCCP on January, and I stapled mine but the problem is I already send my application to case processing in edmonton. anyone experience here? thank you

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
hi, is there anyone here who stapled their forms? applicant here for HCCP on January, and I stapled mine but the problem is I already send my application to case processing in edmonton. anyone experience here? thank you
I didn’t staple, but I used a folded paper with labels instead (to separate each requirements). I think it doesn’t matter. I’m not sure if this is the reason of “INCOMPLETE job offer form” that they told me, maybe some pages were lost in the process of passing the application to one agent to another.
I didn’t read anywhere if it could be stapled or not, but I was just afraid of doing it.

Airpadua

Jun 26, 2021
I didn’t staple, but I used a folded paper with labels instead (to separate each requirements). I think it doesn’t matter. I’m not sure if this is the reason of “INCOMPLETE job offer form” that they told me, maybe some pages were lost in the process of passing the application to one agent to another.
I didn’t read anywhere if it could be stapled or not, but I was just afraid of doing it.
thank you for your response, really appreciate, and another question.. i already send my application paperbased to edmonton yesterday, because i want to reach my docs on january 3, but the problem is they update the guide today that the HCCP applicants can now apply online. can i submit online too even though i already send my application by mail?

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
thank you for your response, really appreciate, and another question.. i already send my application paperbased to edmonton yesterday, because i want to reach my docs on january 3, but the problem is they update the guide today that the HCCP applicants can now apply online. can i submit online too even though i already send my application by mail?
You can only send two applications to DIFFERENT programs. What I did before was I sent an application under the old Live-Caregiver Program at the same time that I sent my HCCP application. It’s completely two different program description.
You will have problem if you sent two applications under the same program.

elaiza_elaiza2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
It just stated to link your paper application online, when should you contact IRCC, how to check the status of your application and how long it will take to process your application. Basically referring to your PR application.
Hi Gjs40 thanks..

I think next is, you will receive an "Invitation Letter to Pre-arrival Services".

Reactions: Gjs40

Airpadua

Jun 26, 2021
You can only send two applications to DIFFERENT programs. What I did before was I sent an application under the old Live-Caregiver Program at the same time that I sent my HCCP application. It’s completely two different program description.
You will have problem if you sent two applications under the same program.
thank you for the information.

hedyee

Dec 29, 2021
hello there, please help, my sister wants to apply for this pilot, she's married with two kids,7 and 1.5 years old. I'm expecting my first baby and my sister will have the job offer from my husband to babysit my first baby. Do you know anybody who received the work permit through HCCG?!