+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Do we need to put the job offer through employer porter. If so, what is the LMIA exception code we can use for HCCPP application
I read the employer portal. It’s only for an institution who have more than one employer (not applicable for one employer).

lukay

Star Member
May 23, 2021
ADR (Additional Document Requests) take 2-3 months for processing.
When will the status change from "We have received your additional documents" to "We are reviewing your additional documents?" Or will it not change at all till the final decision?

Deep2020

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Anyone have idea why it states "NO FURTHER REQUEST LETTER WILL BE SENT" on the last document letter that they sent?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
When will the status change from "We have received your additional documents" to "We are reviewing your additional documents?" Or will it not change at all till the final decision?
It takes time

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Anyone have idea why it states "NO FURTHER REQUEST LETTER WILL BE SENT" on the last document letter that they sent?
I also got the same email “no further request…”. It only means that email request will only be sent ONCE, if you missed reading that email (which happened to an old friend who seldom opened her email or it went to the spam mail, she missed the warning email from ircc, and got a deportation email. But she managed to get a lawyer and appealed to ircc). So I think, that’s the meaning of those phrase.

Reactions: Deep2020

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I read a news about the death of afghan little girl, they were supposed to be here soon, but because of the ircc delays, she died. So we’re not the only one who’s been delayed by the ircc.
But on a second thought, the little girl was from a wedding party when she was shot by the Taliban. Wait, did I miss something there? I thought it was all bloody war there, why there’s still a wedding party going on??? And if you’re applying for a refugee visa, why would you get out of the house and join a party??? Anytime you can be killed because refugee means you’re against the government.

**sorry, just venting out again**

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Webform reply today regarding my passport. [We verified the information you provided and can confirm the reception of your document(s) and that they will be added on file shortly.

Even if you haven’t heard from us recently, we’re still processing your application. You don’t need to do anything else.

We will contact you if we need more information.]

Finally, they acknowledged my new passport after sending it thrice.

Sam3832

Aug 25, 2021
Hello, when nanny caregiver applicant change her job then it is necessary to update ircc. if yes then with in how many days ? Plz reply

Airpadua

Jun 26, 2021
I am glad Quami that you are now receiving updates & requests after a very looooong wait...
hi quami, i just want to ask if do i need to include document checklist IMM5488 (work permit applied outside canada) and document checklist for study permit in my application? will apply on Jan. 2022. or only the application for work permit and study permit made outside of canada forms?

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
hi quami, i just want to ask if do i need to include document checklist IMM5488 (work permit applied outside canada) and document checklist for study permit in my application? will apply on Jan. 2022. or only the application for work permit and study permit made outside of canada forms?
No. You'll need IMM 5981.

Airpadua

Jun 26, 2021
hi all, I have a question, I paid the fees for HCCP with dependents, but I didn't notice the instructions in Guide 0104 (how to pay the fees) I don't know that it has to be paid separately (2 receipts for the temporary residence and permanent residence and biometrics) what I did is I paid in 1 receipt for a study permit, 1 receipt for the principal applicant processing fee and PR fee and biometrics and the 1 receipt is for the rest. what should do? there will be a problem with this? I did this way too because of my credit card funds issue.

jkb84

Jan 17, 2020
Hi, congrats. I m so happy for u. I m also September 2019 applicant. Please can u share link of that spreadsheet where everyone mention their timeline. Thanks
Can u plese share the letter you received for the eligibility . Thanks !!