+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

seemabish

Jul 25, 2019
January 2020 applicant , outside married . Documnet requested in July 2021 . Documnet request from employer in august 2021 . Biometric request dec 2021.
Thank you for replying…. Today you should get pcc medical as well along with your biometric! You and your spouse both are outside?

Rimi18

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Jan 4, 2020 (submission)
October 15, 2020 - request for some documents missing in the application
July 10, 2021 - link my application to GCKEY
August 15, 2021 - Request for update for some forms like (uploaded in online in the account)
September 1, 2021 - request for letter of explanation of the need of caregiver and some other docs like 3 yrs noa for me and husband and Birth certificate of child
Hi Madisson,
Have you heard anything yet from IRCC? I am Jan31,2020 applicant.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Thanks for sharing this update. It’s all about how they will check every requirements. I guess they had confusion too with each requirements like ECA, past job experience, and job offer from relatives. With job offer from relatives, maybe it’s better if that employer hired someone inside canada for the meantime TO PROVE THAT THEY INDEED NEED OF A NANNY. Just a suggestion.

mv1017

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
Thanks for sharing this update. It’s all about how they will check every requirements. I guess they had confusion too with each requirements like ECA, past job experience, and job offer from relatives. With job offer from relatives, maybe it’s better if that employer hired someone inside canada for the meantime TO PROVE THAT THEY INDEED NEED OF A NANNY. Just a suggestion.
I am not sure if this is a good idea in regards to the job offer from relatives. If the need for a nanny is filled with another person already in Canada, this would tell IRCC that your need for a nanny is no longer there.

My employer is a relative and I have already received a valid job offer according to the officer's notes in my GCMS notes.

Screenshot of the notes:
My suggestion to anyone with an employer who is a relative, if the officer has written you have gotten a valid job offer then you are good. This was also the same message I got from an immigration lawyer that my employer spoke with regarding my application. If there is nothing written in the notes that is negative and everyone's application is progressing at the same rate as yours, you have nothing to worry about.

Gjs40

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Update:
Received a request letter today via portal to send a renewed passport copy and was only given a week to provide the said document. Applicant’s passport is expiring in January 29, 2022.

seemabish

Jul 25, 2019
Today passport request received for my husband work permit. Hswp applicant waiting for PR approval. 24 months completion July 2021
Plz share your full timeline… congratulations did you apply in January 2020 plZ reply which date of January

Rongel

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Plz share your full timeline… congratulations did you apply in January 2020 plZ reply which date of January
January 8 2020 app received HSWP
July 30 2020 Aor
May 12 2021 add forms requested and updated
June 19 Biometric police clearance and medical request
July 30 2021 all submitted and 24 months completion
Nov 29 2021. Got eligibility and pre arrival lettdr.Occupation restricted OWP approved
Dec 22 2021 passport request work permit for my husband
Still waiting for Pr Approval

Reactions: seemabish