+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

somm2202

Jun 27, 2017
We have the same timeline except with Biometric letter.
Hi how did you received the BIL letter?
Is it through email or gckey? Thank you.
I received in the mail because I had no permanent AOR to link my application online. So, the permanent AOR and the BIL came in the mail the same time and date.

Reactions: Vyn

Vyn

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
I received in the mail because I had no permanent AOR to link my application online. So, the permanent AOR and the BIL came in the mail the same time and date.

Hi,

Thank you for replying. Praying that we hear more updates and good news.

Kitae

Dec 12, 2019
Is there anyone who applied bowp through this pilot after 90 dawork permit's expiration
Sorry, I misunderstood your post. I’ve applied BOWP before expire date.

Hi, I’m a HSWP applicant in 2019.
I’ve got first BOWP in 2020 Dec. and also I’m waiting for second BOWP since Sep. 24th 2021.
My timeline indicated in my signature board.

Thx

Reactions: Trumpet

Aman pannu

Star Member
May 13, 2021
Hi, everyone! I hope you are all still doing great these days. I just want to give an update with regards to my HCCP application that I've sent on April 2020.

Details:
- I'm inside Canada applicant.
- Less than 24 months experience when I applied (and still completing it).

Timeline:
- Sent my paper application on April 20, 2020. CPC-Edmonton received it on April 22, 2020 based on the tracking details from Canada Post.

- I applied for "Temporary Public Policy to Exempt Foreign Nationals in Canada from Certain Requirements when Changing Employment During the COVID-19 Pandemic" so that I can work for my new employer as they needed me already. Got an email on May 28, 2020 from IRCC that I'm eligible to work for my new employer while waiting for the decision on my application.

- March 23, 2021: I received an email from IRCC informing me that my application was received.

- May 12, 2021: I received another email from IRCC giving me a temporary application number.

- June 04, 2021: Earlier today I received a new email from IRCC that says "confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2020/04/22." I noticed that I got new UCI so I think that it's my permanent application number.

** I've tried to check for my application status with the new UCI they have provided but I can't see any results from it. Hope you guys can help me if anyone of you got the same experience. Thank you!

Stay safe, sane, and healthy!
Hello any update on your file?

roye

Jan 13, 2021
I agree. Inasmuch as I want to pity homeless people here, I can’t. Because I worked hard to earn my right to have a space here. I had to scrub other’s toilet bowl to earn money. And then here they are, who speaks better English than me wasting their privileges.
Anyway, thanks for listening to my angst
I feel you!

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Same question here.
I hope someone can enlighten us. I need to know if the request will be sent to the Employer ONLY. Because i noticed that most of the people who got requests are relatives of the employer. If your employer is not related to you as an applicant, they can ignore the email request and it will cause your refusal (specially for those inside applicants who is currently working with the same employer, and that employer knows that once they got their PR, they will resign and find a better job. I heard stories of employer keeping them for a long time and intentionally delaying the application).

Reactions: roye

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
I hope someone can enlighten us. I need to know if the request will be sent to the Employer ONLY. Because i noticed that most of the people who got requests are relatives of the employer. If your employer is not related to you as an applicant, they can ignore the email request and it will cause your refusal (specially for those inside applicants who is currently working with the same employer, and that employer knows that once they got their PR, they will resign and find a better job. I heard stories of employer keeping them for a long time and intentionally delaying the application).
In our case the request for updated offer of employment was sent to hccp applicant via email not employer.

Reactions: roye and JibzB

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
In our case the request for updated offer of employment was sent to hccp applicant via email not employer.
Oh great to hear that! Thank you for your reply. At least, the employer cannot trick us that they didn’t receive any ircc request. Thanks again!

Reactions: roye

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Hi anyone here who sent their updated forms requested from IRCC via webform and gckey? Did it showed submitted once you sent the forms? Applicant sent all the required forms last August 2021 on webform and gckey but on her gckey account it still stated documents still required?