+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

ron4Canada

Star Member
May 7, 2021
I came across this news today and it really annoys me, that some how one of the reason that they gave is the inability of the applicant to gather all the documents due to pandemic.
I was like wtf, there’s a lot of applicant from 2019 with complete application package and not getting any decisions.
Then they won’t even admit that it was their fault of not having enough resources to handle the intake and still blame it all to the applicant.

https://www.cicnews.com/2021/11/canada-has-a-backlog-of-nearly-1-8-million-immigration-applications-1119651.html/amp
With this big backlog they should do only one thing that is Approve all applicants from 2019 and we too should assert the minister to approve all applicants by publishing a new public policy. Coz we have submitted the requested documents for the second time and life and time is being wasted because of this wait. We should collectively tag Mr. Sean Fraser on twitter and urge him to either expediate the processing or give a public policy for approving all the applicants.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
With this big backlog they should do only one thing that is Approve all applicants from 2019 and we too should assert the minister to approve all applicants by publishing a new public policy. Coz we have submitted the requested documents for the second time and life and time is being wasted because of this wait. We should collectively tag Mr. Sean Fraser on twitter and urge him to either expediate the processing or give a public policy for approving all the applicants.
The only public policy who doesn’t have a deadline is our public policy. ALL public policy usually have a deadline. So I dunno why they didn’t put a deadline, maybe because they don’t know how to start it too?

Reactions: Pomme

Great God

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi Guys ! I got a police clearance certificate request again on 16th November 2021 again. Additionally right to permanent residence fee of 1000 CAD. My timeline is sept 2019 applicant outside, HSW applicants with family. AOR oct 2019. God bless you and us all for approvals soon.
Amen.
@farazfs Did you received letter to submit updated job offer and Schedule A form before now?

Reactions: Trumpet and farazfs

somm2202

Jun 27, 2017
Please guys, I need clarification. Does getting a biometric collection letter mean that the documents you submitted have beem assessed and everything seem ok?

intuitive

Jun 11, 2020
Please guys, I need clarification. Does getting a biometric collection letter mean that the documents you submitted have beem assessed and everything seem ok?
Hi somm, it’s just first stage of assessment of your application next steps medical then background check, best of luck and don’t forget to share update

somm2202

Jun 27, 2017
Hi somm, it’s just first stage of assessment of your application next steps medical then background check, best of luck and don’t forget to share update
Does it mean they have checked my IELTS, WES evaluation, employer, work reference...., and everything seem ok to them?

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Does it mean they have checked my IELTS, WES evaluation, employer, work reference...., and everything seem ok to them?
I have everything they have (Biometrics, exempted for medical, a recent work permit here in Canada, SINGLE without any dependents, BS Nursing graduate), but it still took me to be assessed for eligibility. I got my permanent AOR since July, no any updates. I have all the “advantages” that someone can have, but still…

somm2202

Jun 27, 2017
So here is my timeline:

Outside Applicant
Married, No kids

Submitted: January 12, 2021
1st Temporary Application No: April 25, 2021
2nd Temporary Application No: July 15, 2021
Permanent Application No: November 18, 2021
Biometric Information Letter: November 18, 2021

Reactions: Jyotu

intuitive

Jun 11, 2020
So here is my timeline:

Outside Applicant
Married, No kids

Submitted: January 12, 2021
1st Temporary Application No: April 25, 2021
2nd Temporary Application No: July 15, 2021
Permanent Application No: November 18, 2021
Biometric Information Letter: November 18, 2021
congratulations! you are 1 step ahead among January batch applicant . They get only PAOR.

Reactions: Vyn and JibzB

roxythromycin12

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
I think Canada government is so unfair. Especially IRCC. How could they issue owp & pr to 2020-2021 outside applicant first instead of 2019 inside applicant? So unfair.
I feel you. The amount of frustration we have as 2019 applicants… we wait and we wait and every day the uncertainties continues…

Reactions: Wena08