+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
It remains a prvilege and not a right to migrate to Canada. Hence, we wait.
I agree. Inasmuch as I want to pity homeless people here, I can’t. Because I worked hard to earn my right to have a space here. I had to scrub other’s toilet bowl to earn money. And then here they are, who speaks better English than me wasting their privileges.
Anyway, thanks for listening to my angst

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: roye and yadav

took_them_forever

Apr 14, 2021
I came across this news today and it really annoys me, that some how one of the reason that they gave is the inability of the applicant to gather all the documents due to pandemic.
I was like wtf, there’s a lot of applicant from 2019 with complete application package and not getting any decisions.
Then they won’t even admit that it was their fault of not having enough resources to handle the intake and still blame it all to the applicant.

https://www.cicnews.com/2021/11/canada-has-a-backlog-of-nearly-1-8-million-immigration-applications-1119651.html/amp

Vyn

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
How long after the receipt of perm AOR can we expect for another update? I managed to linked the application to GCKEY..

Application Status is as below.
Review Eligibility - We are reviewing ..
Medical - You do not need ..
Biometrics - We do not need ..
Background Check - We are processing...

Please share your status as seen in the website.

Hi is this question already nswered? I have the same update as you.
I recieved an email yesterday with new UCI number without T. I managed to link my paper application to GCKey and all family of 5 have own UCI number.

What is the next step after PAOR? Is it medical?

Time line:
Jan 12, 2021 application submission
July 2021 Temp AOR
Aug 2021 Temp AOr
Nov 2021 Perm AOR

Thank you all.

Trumpet

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
I came across this news today and it really annoys me, that some how one of the reason that they gave is the inability of the applicant to gather all the documents due to pandemic.
I was like wtf, there’s a lot of applicant from 2019 with complete application package and not getting any decisions.
Then they won’t even admit that it was their fault of not having enough resources to handle the intake and still blame it all to the applicant.

https://www.cicnews.com/2021/11/canada-has-a-backlog-of-nearly-1-8-million-immigration-applications-1119651.html/amp
I think Canada government is so unfair. Especially IRCC. How could they issue owp & pr to 2020-2021 outside applicant first instead of 2019 inside applicant? So unfair.

Reactions: Pomme

Trumpet

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
I think Canada government is so unfair. Especially IRCC. How could they issue owp & pr to 2020-2021 outside applicant first instead of 2019 inside applicant? So unfair.
They still didn't finish issuing visa & PR to live-in caregiver program applicant. So disappointing.

Trumpet

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
I think they are picking single outside applicants up now for their convenience and economy of Canada.
No offense for single applicants. I am happy for applicants who got owp & pr. I am just expecting more fair & quick process in this program.
Please don't hesitate to share your timelines in here. I am ready to congratulate it.

took_them_forever

Apr 14, 2021
No offense for single applicants. I am happy for applicants who got owp & pr. I am just expecting more fair & quick process in this program.
Please don't hesitate to share your timelines in here. I am ready to congratulate it.
It’s not about being single; I am single, September 2019 applicant, the last thing I heard of them is when I did my medical test year 2020 after that is when the medical remark PASSED was taken out of my profile last June 2021; more than two years now since I applied and I got no OWP neither a PR

Pomme

Nov 8, 2020
It’s literally unfair for all of us but it’s not about single or not. I’m single and many out there are single too and we don’t have any updates either. At this point I don’t really know how they work... I don’t understand why they kept us waiting so long like this.

Trumpet

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021

I cannot find out "home care care provider and home support worker" in caregiver category of processing inventory Oct 26, 2021, is there anyone who explain this?

intuitive

Jun 11, 2020
Hi there! Thanks for this. So I guess no one in HSW Program has been approved yet hey? Also, I am not on the list. Lol. I am a HSW applicant, Dec2019.
hi Wandaa , yes so far we come to know this forum & other FB post 2 outside applicant got OWP but of course there have refusal as well but we don't know .please share your timeline here & i can inform mr preet to update your info in sheet

somm2202

Jun 27, 2017
Please on which page number on here will see the timeline of the two outside applicant that received open work permit?

Someone should please guide me. Thank you.