+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Great God

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
No idea if it is coz of low income. The reason they told me is Job offer is not genuine.
Was the employer contacted to submit birth certificates of the child that need child care, Reasons for child care and what they are doing for child care at the moment?

Bellabeau24

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-01-2021
AOR Received.
28-11-2021
Med's Request
26-02-2023
Med's Done....
04-01-2024
Hopefully they will. Applicants from outside are stuck. Can they not give a little priority to caregivers, employers are waiting, but how long can they wait????
It is totally impossible for an employer to wait for almost 3 years for this pathway unless it is a relative. :(

Reactions: Pomme

can_hccp

Nov 5, 2021
How long after the receipt of perm AOR can we expect for another update? I managed to linked the application to GCKEY..

Application Status is as below.
Review Eligibility - We are reviewing ..
Medical - You do not need ..
Biometrics - We do not need ..
Background Check - We are processing...

Please share your status as seen in the website.

intuitive

Jun 11, 2020
How long after the receipt of perm AOR can we expect for another update? I managed to linked the application to GCKEY..

Hi are you inside applicant? Thanks advance

AntonPeach

Sep 2, 2014
Hello, I would like to ask if I am inside Canada and due to apply for the HCCP Pilot in 2022, my work visa expires in January. Do I need to apply for work permit extension + LMIA with same employer? Or the HCCP submission for PR will cover it off and I will be implird status right after submission? Thanks for your help..

lb1610

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018

This is the same as mine.
I received request for updated job offer and NOA from my employer in September. I am inside applicant with 33 months experience and applied June 2020. Let’s hope there’s some movement soon. Anyone know if I will have to still do biometrics even though I had them done to come here in Feb 2019?

Nave@18

Nov 7, 2021
Hello everyone
Im going to submit hccp application in jan 2022. Do i need to notarized all my academic documents or just the translation one?
Anybody from india (punjab)

Calm123

Feb 5, 2021
This is the same as mine.
I received request for updated job offer and NOA from my employer in September. I am inside applicant with 33 months experience and applied June 2020. Let’s hope there’s some movement soon. Anyone know if I will have to still do biometrics even though I had them done to come here in Feb 2019?
No you won’t have to do Biometrics again cos it’s still valid. I did mine in 2015 and it’s still valid.