+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Fuli

Jan 31, 2021
Read an update in Facebook. Someone got their open work permit (with 24 months experience) yesterday. Submitted her application last February 2020. She have dependents in Philippines.

at least ircc are working on the backlogs.
When did she get her permanent aor

hopeful07

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
Summary of MP Jenny Kwan’s top interventions on Caregivers - June 2, 2021
  • Development of a separate stream for Caregivers with landed status upon arrival, as well as the need to address multiple barriers around language and education requirements. Recommended removing language testing or adopting a UK model through which oral, reading and writing tests are done separately and are not all retaken if one is failed.
  • Criticisms on the Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident Pathway ‘shortchanging’ Caregivers, and Caregivers withdrawing from existing permanent resident processes to use this pathway.
  • Issues with backlog and processing times both during and prior to the pandemic, including rising processing standards for acknowledgements of receipt (from 39 days to 344 days).
  • Impact of the pandemic on Caregivers, including the application of Covid-19 hotel and quarantine requirements, counting interrupted time towards their 24-month work requirement for permanent residence, children aging out during pandemic.
  • Precariousness of Caregivers, and measures to prevent mistreatment and abuse.

Reactions: Aman pannu

HevH

May 24, 2021
Hi everyone!!! I just receive an IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation:
Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in processing your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your permanent resident card. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation). Thanks God

intuitive

Jun 11, 2020
Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in processing your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your permanent resident card. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation). Thanks God
R u inside applicant? Congratulations

Aman pannu

Star Member
May 13, 2021
Congratulations

Reactions: HevH

ron4Canada

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Congratulations

Reactions: HevH

Great God

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Congratulations

Reactions: JibzB

Trumpet

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Congratulations!!
Would you share your timeline?

bells08

Oct 10, 2019
Dec 2019 HCCP outside applicant
March 2020 Received AOR and BIL
July 2021 Addtl docs requested
August 2021 Sent docs via gckey and webform
No Further update since then

Gc key still says, "action is required. we need additional docs from you" (eventho Replacement provided/Uploaded)

Anyone with the same status as mine?

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Gc key still says, "action is required. we need additional docs from you" (eventho Replacement provided/Uploaded)

I think that happens to everyone. Their online account has several issues ..

HevH

May 24, 2021

Did you sign your documentos?. Mine was showing me the same message before until I provided mi sign.

HevH

May 24, 2021
Congratulations!!
Would you share your timeline?
Thanks!!!

Here my timeline:

HCCP Inside applicant October 27th 2020, single without dependents, with 24 months of Canadian work experience.
Temporary AOR April 15, April 16 and May 13, 2021.
Permanent AOR August 25th 2021.
Biometric Instruction Letter September 23rd 2021 . (completed in September 27th).
Invitation to Pre-arrival Services September 25th .
Medical passed October 4th.
Permanent Residence Confirmation October 23rd 2021.