+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Airpadua

Jun 26, 2021
It’s in the checklist. I’m lazy to search it now. Hahaha! But there’s a form entitled JOB OFFER (then you can tick if it’s HCCP or HSW). Google “home child care provider pilot checklist” or try hccp guide.

regarding TFW, they did was apply in TFW (they didn’t include their dependents first), then at the same time submit an HCCP application for their dependents and PR. You can apply now thru TFW because there’s no maximum quota. Then, just endure being away from your family for a year, but at least you are working already.
about the job offer, do i need to submit the original or my employer will sign then send to my email and print will do?
and for the TFW, i'll consider and check on that too.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
about the job offer, do i need to submit the original or my employer will sign then send to my email and print will do?
and for the TFW, i'll consider and check on that too.
Yes. A scanned form with signature is still a valid copy. It’s just a form. As long as your employer would SCAN it in the printer machine and NOT take picture of it for clarity. They will still check the validity of your job offer thru sending an email to them and then asking for their tax.

jackdepp60

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019

jackdepp60

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
You missed this part:
Temporary work for caregivers
If you don’t meet the requirements for permanent residence as a caregiver, you may be able to work temporarily.
We should consider not to misinform the public about your thoughts that caregivers can apply for an LMIA work permit under in-home TFW program. Only Quebec-bound applicants may apply under this program and on the other way; Quebec-bound apps are not eligible for the new pilot programs (hccp/hsw).

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
We should consider not to misinform the public about your thoughts that caregivers can apply for an LMIA work permit under in-home TFW program. Only Quebec-bound applicants may apply under this program and on the other way; Quebec-bound apps are not eligible for the new pilot programs (hccp/hsw).
I’m not giving a misinformation. There are 2 Filipinos who arrived thru LMIA here during the pandemic. BUT they are NOT eligible for PR UNLESS they apply thru HCCP too. They just spent more money just to get here.
My point is: UNLESS they will apply for HCCP they cannot stay here in Canada as PR. So where is the misinformation here?

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Inside Canda Caregivers under lmia are the only eligible applicants for in-home caregiver TFW program. Outside applicants must apply through the new pilot programs. If you wish to benefit from the in-home caregiver LMIA route, then Quebec must be the province of destination.
It’s up to the person IF they want to risk spending money. I informed them of THE RISK: WASTING MONEY. So is that a misinformation? I still encouraged them to apply for HCCP at the same time of applying TFW. If they are denied in TFW, at least there’s still one on-going application.
but i know that they won’t do it, since most caregivers applicant don’t have much money like me. Otherwise, they will apply thru express entry. Let’s face it, I didn’t encounter any caregivers here who are well off. A rich person will not stoop down to brush the toilet bowl of another person.

hopeful07

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
I’m not giving a misinformation. There are 2 Filipinos who arrived thru LMIA here during the pandemic. BUT they are NOT eligible for PR UNLESS they apply thru HCCP too. They just spent more money just to get here.
My point is: UNLESS they will apply for HCCP they cannot stay here in Canada as PR. So where is the misinformation here?
I think those 2 Filipinos you mentioned were already in Canada as visitors. Did you know that there was a public policy which allow visitors to work as TFW/caregivers(thru lmia)? That policy was until August2020 only if I’m not mistaken.
Or perhaps they lodged their apps before June2019 and have gotten their visas months after

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I think those 2 Filipinos you mentioned were already in Canada as visitors. Did you know that there was a public policy which allow visitors to work as TFW/caregivers(thru lmia)? That policy was until August2020 only if I’m not mistaken.
Or perhaps they lodged their apps before June2019 and have gotten their visas months after
One WAS a visitor who left then came back as a caregiver for her sister. But the other one WAS NEVER been in Canada.
if your employer IS NOT your relatives, be prepared to clean the toilet bowl of another person. I was a nurse, but since I don’t have money yet to process my registration as a nurse here, I am doing all scrubbing, vacuuming, cleaning all the mess of another person.
so i know that NO ONE has enough money to RISK their money applying for TFW too. Because you NEED to apply the HCCP also.
my point is: I KNOW ONE person only who arrived here this year with a work visa only WITHOUT her kids. ONLY ONE PERSON. So the risk of wasting money is up to you.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
The validity of LMIA is only 6 months. So if she applied before June 2019, her TFW application was 2 years processing?
I dunno. But it’s up to the person to rely to ONE PERSON who got here this year thru TFW. It’s up to you if you want to waste money.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
No more. As per the ministerial instructions.

jackdepp60

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
One-line info - Caregivers outside Canada under lmia cannot apply to the TFW program unless their desitination is Quebec.