+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Kitae

Dec 12, 2019
Hi everyone, I got an Invitation to Pre-arrival Services.
Hi, I’m really glad to hear that!!

May I ask you something?
1. What does that means for pre-arrival service? Is this Confirmation PR letter?

2. Did you have any applied for BOWP and when you expired valid work permit?

3. When did you update your Biometric result? I saw your post that you’ve got a request of Biometric on last Thursday.

Thank you so much

Reactions: HevH

HevH

May 24, 2021
Congrats, please can you share ur time line and r u single or with dependent? Thanks
Hi, I’m inside HCCP applicant October 27th 2020, permanent AOR August 25th 2021, Biometric Instruction Letter September 23rd 2021. Single without dependents.

Reactions: Sifi

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
Hi all, I didn’t hear anything from last three to four days on this platform. What’s happened? Please reply me. Thanks

hopeful07

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
Public Policy and Ministerial Instructions
  • On May 3, 2021, a temporary public policy and Ministerial Instructions were issued to manage applications under the Home Child Care Provider Pilot and Home Support Worker Pilot in 2021 and into future years.
  • The temporary public policy allows the Department to process applications that were received in 2020 under the caregiver pilots, but not entered into processing in the same year, without impacting processing limits under the pilots for 2021 and future years. The public policy essentially mirrors the eligibility criteria of the pilot class in which the client applied.
  • The Ministerial Instructions set a maximum intake cap of 2,750 applications which can be received in a year for each of the Home Child Care Provider Pilot and Home Support Worker Pilot. This ensures that application intake does not exceed the number of applications which can be processed in a year for pilot programs pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. If an application is received beyond this cap, the application and fees will be returned.

hopeful07

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
Permanent residence
  • IRCC has made significant progress in the remote processing of immigration applications. For example, digitizing files for remote work, virtual interviews, virtual landing and photo submission, and the intake of digitized files. The Department continues to focus effort on processing clients who are inside Canada, or are exempt from the travel restrictions.
  • As such, processing times for in Canada clients are expected to be stable or decrease while those for overseas clients are expected to increase, at least for the remainder of 2021.
  • IRCC has focused its efforts on supporting remote processing by scanning and digitizing paper applications either within IRCC offices or by third-party service providers for key lines of business.
  • For applications that can be finalized, IRCC’s operations continues to catch up to pre-COVID permanent residence application processing levels of final decisions.
    • For example, in April 2021, we completed over 29,200 final decisions across all business lines compared to 27,900 in February 2020 – the last full month before COVID restrictions were introduced.
  • The travel ban for India and Pakistan, as well as local conditions in those countries (e.g. closure of Visa Application Centres (VACs)) will make it difficult for applicants to provide requested biometrics and Immigration Medical Exam (IME) results. [REDACTED].

hopeful07

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
Economic class
  • Economic permanent residence application processing continues; however, ongoing travel restrictions continues to limit the volume of files that can be finalized. Finalizations for overseas cases of clients who are not exempt from travel restrictions are being metered until it is safer and authorized for these clients to travel.
  • Clients who have been issued documents, but who are not exempt from travel restrictions at this time, have faced several challenges as well as anxiety due to the expiration of those documents. This has also led to an increase in processing workload as these files require re-opening and reassessment due to document expiration.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
The 29,200 PR approval are MOSTLY under express entry or other pathway. I know some caregivers (old program) who was approved. I dunno why they keep on bragging about that. If I completed my 24 months experience and still waiting for my PR, this news would annoy me.

Online application is easier because they don’t have to scan every pages. Some disadvantages of this program.
1. By mail application (no online), so imagine one agent scanning each pages of your application (not to mention if you have dependents).
2. there’s only one place to process HCCP and HSW, that’s Edmonton and nowhere else.

i dunno why they made it as a paper based. Scanning my applications is very easy (i did all of my applications before thru online). The good thing with online application, you cannot send the application if you’re missing one requirement, thus preventing lacking documents.