+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
Hi everyone, I got a Biometric requested. I’m inside applicant October 27th 2020, AOR August 25th 2021, Biometric Instruction Letter September 23rd 2021.
Congratulations! At least applications are moving. I hope and pray that soon there will be movement for outside applicants too.

Reactions: canada2000

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Hi everyone, I got a Biometric requested. I’m inside applicant October 27th 2020, AOR August 25th 2021, Biometric Instruction Letter September 23rd 2021.
May i know if you are an hccp or hsw applicant? Thank you

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Anyone here who has tried requesting their gcm notes? Please share? Thank you
I did 2 weeks ago. Until now, no reply yet. But once you submitted it, there will be a note telling you that it will take a while because many applicants also submitted gcms notes.
here is their email to me as soon as I submitted my gcms.

Hello Xxxxxx Xxxxxxx ,

You have successfully submitted your request under the Access to Information Actto Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

COVID 19 – Delays in Processing your Request
The Government of Canada’s Access to Information and Privacy Offices currently have a reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures put in place to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result, there will be delays in responding to requests submitted under the Access to Information Act and the Privacy Act during this period. Departments will continue to make every reasonable effort to respond to requests, in accordance with the current operational realities. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding during this period.
Processing Times
  • If you submitted your request outside of regular business hours, Eastern Time, the processing of your request will begin the following business day.
  • If the deadline falls on a weekend or on a holiday, the due date becomes the next business day.
Tracking Number
Your temporary request tracking number is 123456. After your request has been registered, a new number will be assigned to your request.

Extensions
Extensions may be taken for limited and specific reasons, which are listed in the following sections of the Acts:

Section 9 of the Access to Information Act
Section 15 of the Privacy Act

Questions?
When you receive an answer to your request, review the information to determine whether you wish to make a further request under the Act.

Should additional information or documents be required, you will be notified by the Access to Information and Privacy Division of IRCC. If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca.

Thank you for using the Access to Information and Privacy online application.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
I did 2 weeks ago. Until now, no reply yet. But once you submitted it, there will be a note telling you that it will take a while because many applicants also submitted gcms notes.
here is their email to me as soon as I submitted my gcms.

Hello Xxxxxx Xxxxxxx ,

You have successfully submitted your request under the Access to Information Actto Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

COVID 19 – Delays in Processing your Request
The Government of Canada’s Access to Information and Privacy Offices currently have a reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures put in place to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result, there will be delays in responding to requests submitted under the Access to Information Act and the Privacy Act during this period. Departments will continue to make every reasonable effort to respond to requests, in accordance with the current operational realities. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding during this period.
Processing Times
  • If you submitted your request outside of regular business hours, Eastern Time, the processing of your request will begin the following business day.
  • If the deadline falls on a weekend or on a holiday, the due date becomes the next business day.
Tracking Number
Your temporary request tracking number is 123456. After your request has been registered, a new number will be assigned to your request.

Extensions
Extensions may be taken for limited and specific reasons, which are listed in the following sections of the Acts:

Section 9 of the Access to Information Act
Section 15 of the Privacy Act

Questions?
When you receive an answer to your request, review the information to determine whether you wish to make a further request under the Act.

Should additional information or documents be required, you will be notified by the Access to Information and Privacy Division of IRCC. If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca.

Thank you for using the Access to Information and Privacy online application.
Thank you ProudNanny. I might do it tomorrow too. All the best for our applications

Aman lail

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hey everyone I want to know for pcc is rcmp fingerprinting agency’s service is ok within Canada or one should go to police also ??

intuitive

Jun 11, 2020
Congratulations! At least applications are moving. I hope and pray that soon there will be movement for outside applicants too.
Yes off course they have to give decisions on outside applicant but once they finish Afghan issue then later on another top priority issue that is the problem. I m so surprised how this party again elected