+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
I actually sent two messages. One is my UPDATED PASSPORT attachment and the follow up question. They didn’t reply yet to my attachment (because updated passport is IMPORTANT). They usually reply like when I sent the lacking receipt of my payment before.
but according to the recorded ircc client support (it means web form is included), Afghanistan is more important than our petty follow up questions (except if you’ve been married, change of address, etc). Hahaha! Which I understand.
And in their generic reply which I've read from someone who got a response, "even if you haven't hear from us recently, your application remains on process. '

Reactions: roye and ProudNanny

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just wondering, will they be requesting anything else on the employee part? Given that Education documents, IELTS, work experience (certification) and Police clearances etcs., are already sent and are valid. Thoughts?
Biometrics.. I guess

Reactions: Deep2020

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone. A friend of mine needs help with this.

As an employer, my friend has received an email from the CIC asking for some information. which includes: 3 Years of NOA, Job letter of employer from their employer. Birth certificates of the children for whom the care is needed and also explain why a caregiver is required at this time. so far all good. but they have been also asked for:

How frequently will you require a caregiver and what other options, other than hiring a caregiver, were explored prior to making this application?

She asked me for help on this. but even I don't know what should be the answer here.
Can anyone please help with this?
Thanks a lot.

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Submitted in Jan 2020
Aor and BIL in Aug 2020
Job offer and Background Info forms in Aug 2021 and 2 weeks after the submission they requested the NOC and other documentation from the employer side.
Thanks for your response. We have the same timeline but we are still waiting for IRCC email to request NOA, etc.

Reactions: Deep2020

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

As an employer, my friend has received an email from the CIC asking for some information. which includes: 3 Years of NOA, Job letter of employer from their employer. Birth certificates of the children for whom the care is needed and also explain why a caregiver is required at this time. so far all good. but they have been also asked for:

How frequently will you require a caregiver and what other options, other than hiring a caregiver, were explored prior to making this application?

She asked me for help on this. but even I don't know what should be the answer here.
Thanks a lot.
Anyone, please?

intuitive

Jun 11, 2020
Anyone, please?
HI there, i can just suggest to tell your friend to talk with there IRCC consultant to prepare all information based on there query to avoid refusal, in short they have to convince visa officer why they need caregiver. this is final stage & very critical.
best of luck

Reactions: canada2000

lb1610

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
i also had the same update on my gckey account with my previous work permit, it says no need for biometrics, but then it changed after few days. Just wait for it, because biometrics is NECESSARY for all PR applicants.
but with medical, we have a public policy that INSIDE CANADA applicants are EXEMPTED. Try to google that announcement.
I anticipate that happening for sure. I had them done when arriving and they state they are valid for 10 years but I know I’ll need to get them done again

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I anticipate that happening for sure. I had them done when arriving and they state they are valid for 10 years but I know I’ll need to get them done again
Oh yeah. I paid biometrics again. Just in case, because it is refundable if it’s not needed anyway. I read in the website, that Biometrics is needed again for PR. But I don’t need it yet (I’m still on my 8th month of experience). And we’re exempted for medical too as an inside Canada applicant. So I’m just waiting for request of Canada police clearance (which I doubt I will get. I have clear police clearances in 2 countries I came from. And it’s rarely that I have the same name with another. But if they will request it, it’s for the PR NOT my open work permit, so it might be after I’m done with my contract).
So what I did was request for my employer to fill up a new job offer (gradually, because she’s busy). I don’t have the request yet, but I’m foreseeing that they MIGHT request it again. So I prepared in advance.

madisson

May 27, 2019

Thanks a lot.
just answer with honesty. Me I wrote 2 pages long letter explaining how we survived not having the caregiver/nanny and other options are daycare..

Reactions: canada2000