+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Anilec28

Nov 3, 2020
Hi! I wanna share you my application update.
Family of four
Hccp outside applicant(Philippines)
Feb. 5, 2020: recieved my application
Nov. 24,2020: got my aor and our biometric request
July 27, 2021: requesting for updated JO, IMM5669 and IMM5406 for me and my husband
Aug. 19,2021: submitted the updated JO and forms
Aug. 31, 2021: my employer recieved an email requesting for their NOA (his and his wife) for the last three years including the most recent tax year; his and his wife employment certificate; explanation why a caregiver is mandatory; birth cert of child requiring care.

That's all. I cannot answer if you have questions. I'm not feeling well today...
Stay safe everyone! God is great!

Reactions: Sifi

Vipu

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Family of four
July 27, 2021: requesting for updated JO, IMM5669 and IMM5406 for me and my husband
Aug. 31, 2021: my employer recieved an email requesting for their NOA (his and his wife) for the last three years including the most recent tax year; his and his wife employment certificate; explanation why a caregiver is mandatory; birth cert of child requiring care.

That's all. I cannot answer if you have questions. I'm not feeling well today...
Thanks for your valuable input. God may give you strenth to recover from your illness. you can answer my question whenever u feel good. My question is that, is there any children in the application and what type of visa application u applied(student/Visitor)

Reactions: Anilec28

jacky1983

Star Member
Sep 14, 2019
Family of four

Did you submit updated forms through webform or mail

lb1610

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Hi guys

I applied in june 2020.Inside applicant with 24+ months experience. My immigration lawyer linked the paper application online and it states I don’t need to provide biometrics or medical. I received an email 2 weeks ago requesting updated Offer of Employment, and my employers 2020 NOA…All sent off at the end of last week by the immigration lawyer.hopefully this is a sign that things are moving.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Hi guys

I applied in june 2020.Inside applicant with 24+ months experience. My immigration lawyer linked the paper application online and it states I don’t need to provide biometrics or medical. I received an email 2 weeks ago requesting updated Offer of Employment, and my employers 2020 NOA…All sent off at the end of last week by the immigration lawyer.hopefully this is a sign that things are moving.
i also had the same update on my gckey account with my previous work permit, it says no need for biometrics, but then it changed after few days. Just wait for it, because biometrics is NECESSARY for all PR applicants.
but with medical, we have a public policy that INSIDE CANADA applicants are EXEMPTED. Try to google that announcement.

Reactions: lb1610

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
Family of four

Congrats.. who is ur ircc officer? When u feel better then please reply me.. thanks

madisson

May 27, 2019
Anyone got an update, asking for letter of explanation why you need a caregiver? with Unique Identification number : P************ (starts with P and then 12 Numbers)

Reactions: Deep2020