+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

chepetite

Jul 13, 2021
Someone who applied in Aug. 2020 outside Canada w/ dependent has received update now from IRRC. I wonder what’s the processing system of IRRC in prioritizing applications. What will happen now to 2019 applicants? Are they just waiting for this applications to withdraw?
kindly post it here. Thanks

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
thank you very much for this information. We are LIMA exception. And in the site mentioned that we arrive by Introduction LETTER and upon arrival in Canada airport we get The WORK PERMIT or WORK VISA and after 2 years of experience medical test and PR.
Nope. You need medical BEFORE you enter Canada. It necessary for work permit. Everyone who applied work permit took medical exam. Common sense, why would Canada accept someone with health problems like HIV (yup, medical includes HIV test, TB test, etc) and some serious heart problems. Many applicants were denied because of serious heart conditions because Canada doesn’t want to pay for your medical bills.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Hi, anyone who has input on this. @ProudNanny, maybe you have an idea?
So for those who initially have applied for their employer specific work permit, for the job offer, did you have to provide a job offer number for LMIA exempt for you to be able to link your appljcation to gckey?

Thank you in advance

Last edited:

Aman pannu

Star Member
May 13, 2021
Good news …one of my friend who applied under HCCP on 29th October 2020 she got her AOR on Friday. Last mail she received on 9 July 2021 regarding public policy before that she received 2 emails of temporary file number . She applied with 2 year experience.

Reactions: Fuli and roye

Nataliia77

Jun 19, 2021
Good news …one of my friend who applied under HCCP on 29th October 2020 she got her AOR on Friday. Last mail she received on 9 July 2021 regarding public policy before that she received 2 emails of temporary file number . She applied with 2 year experience.
Is she single applicant?

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
So for those who initially have applied their employer specific work permit, for the job offer, did you have to provide a job offer number for LMIA exempt for you to be able to link your appljcation to gckey?

Thank you in advance
Hi! I’m not sure if I understand your question. But here’s my situation. Last year, I applied TWO applications AT THE SAME TIME. One is the LMIA employer specific CLOSED work permit (i did it online. So no need to link it, as it is automatically on the system already. I got my permanent AOR few seconds after I sent my application online).
then, I also submitted an HCCP application WITH THE SAME EMPLOYER by mail. So all I need for me to link my applications to gckey, are my PERMANENT AOR of HCCP (which I got earlier this month) and my UCI.
You don’t need the job offer number to link it.

bonefree13

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Lmia exempt, I
So for those who initially have applied their employer specific work permit, for the job offer, did you have to provide a job offer number for LMIA exempt for you to be able to link your appljcation to gckey?

Thank you in advance
LMIA Exempt, I believe, is for applicants of International Mobility Program as they need to lmia exempt number to qualify.

james_va

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
Inside Canada or outside?
Did your friend now fill web form for receiving AOR?
Please reply bcoz your reply help many other candidates.

Last edited:

Aman pannu

Star Member
May 13, 2021
Inside Canada or outside?
Did your friend now fill web form for receiving AOR?
Please reply bcoz your reply help many other candidates.
She is inside canada applicant . She received email last week Friday.No she not filled we form for receiving AOR.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Hi! I’m not sure if I understand your question. But here’s my situation. Last year, I applied TWO applications AT THE SAME TIME. One is the LMIA employer specific CLOSED work permit (i did it online. So no need to link it, as it is automatically on the system already. I got my permanent AOR few seconds after I sent my application online).
then, I also submitted an HCCP application WITH THE SAME EMPLOYER by mail. So all I need for me to link my applications to gckey, are my PERMANENT AOR of HCCP (which I got earlier this month) and my UCI.
You don’t need the job offer number to link it.

Applied for work permit, as HSW(no experience), with job offer(as it is LMIA exempt), paper- based application(which is how it is), as it is supposed to be through the hswp. Upon enquiry on the webform last August 6, using not the temporary PR application number, but the temporary wp number, I asked if a permanent AOR is assigned to my application, then I received a reply stating:

....Even if you haven’t heard from us recently, your application remains in process. You don’t need to do anything else at this time. We’ll contact you if we need more information. You can also check the status of your application online.

So with this information, I am trying to link my work permit application to my gckey account, but there is a portion there asking for a job offer number and it would prompt "error" if left unfilled. Im not sure if I am doing it right.

By the way, Thank you @ProudNanny for your input.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Applied for work permit, as HSW(no experience), with job offer(as it is LMIA exempt), paper- based application(which is how it is), as it is supposed to be through the hswp. Upon enquiry on the webform last August 6, using not the temporary PR application number, but the temporary wp number, I asked if a permanent AOR is assigned to my application, then I received a reply stating:

....Even if you haven’t heard from us recently, your application remains in process. You don’t need to do anything else at this time. We’ll contact you if we need more information. You can also check the status of your application online.

So with this information, I am trying to link my work permit application to my gckey account, but there is a portion there asking for a job offer number and it would prompt "error" if left unfilled. Im not sure if I am doing it right.

By the way, Thank you @ProudNanny for your input.
You’re welcome. I tried to link my open work permit too, but there was no job offer number in the options.
i GUESS what you were doing is “submitting an application” rather than linking an application. Because in submitting an application, there’s a portion of LMIA exempt question.

anyway, just wait for the permanent AOR of your PR application so that you can link it in your gckey account. Because I cannot even link my open work permit yet.

Ny0722

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
You’re welcome. I tried to link my open work permit too, but there was no job offer number in the options.
i GUESS what you were doing is “submitting an application” rather than linking an application. Because in submitting an application, there’s a portion of LMIA exempt question.

anyway, just wait for the permanent AOR of your PR application so that you can link it in your gckey account. Because I cannot even link my open work permit yet.
I have my permanent AOR for PR application. I was able to link it to my GCKey. And then I tried to link my OWP too, and it worked. I didn’t know it would work, but it did. I just tried my luck. I just filled in my UCI & Family Name & some details

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I have my permanent AOR for PR application. I was able to link it to my GCKey. And then I tried to link my OWP too, and it worked. I didn’t know it would work, but it did. I just tried my luck. I just filled in my UCI & Family Name & some details
Oh yeah. I will do that too. I kept on using my work permit number instead of family name. Thanks for that suggestion

Reactions: Ny0722