+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Congratulations!!!
Did you apply outside Canada?
Based on her reply “38 months of experience”, it only means that she’s here in Canada since 2018. HCCP pilot started on 2019, so do the math. And you cannot say that “I have 24 months experience” if you are not here in Canada. If you’re working as a nanny outside Canada, it doesn’t count as your “experience”.

Holubunmmy

Nov 2, 2019
A Cut out from the mail I got from IRCC, not really sure what it means.

Information for applicants under there Home Child Care Provider and Home Support Worker pilots
August 24, 2021

Dear client,

This refers to the permanent resident application E001853635 you submitted in 2020 under the Home Support Worker Pilot.

No action is required on your part at this time if you want us to continue processing your application. Rest assured that, while application processing slowed for the Home Child Care Provider and Home Support Worker pilots in 2020, we are now increasing our processing speed.

Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is committed to recognizing the significant contributions that caregivers like you make to Canadian families every day. To continue supporting these workers and the families who employ them, a public policy has been introduced to ensure caregiver immigration returns to normal processing after significant disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.

With this public policy, we will continue processing your original permanent resident application that you submitted in 2020 under the Home Child Care Provider pilot or Home Support Worker pilot using the same criteria under the pilot in which you applied.

We understand that your situation may have changed since you submitted your application or that you may not want IRCC to process your application under the public policy. In which case, you still have the option to withdraw. If you want to withdraw your application, please let us know by September 23, 2021.

If you do not want to withdraw and you want IRCC to continue processing your application, you do not have to do or send anything. We will continue with our assessment of your application and we will contact you if we require further information or documents.

Note: If your application is already closed, please disregard this notice. No further action is required from you.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021

Information for applicants under there Home Child Care Provider and Home Support Worker pilots
August 24, 2021

Dear client,

This refers to the permanent resident application E001853635 you submitted in 2020 under the Home Support Worker Pilot.

No action is required on your part at this time if you want us to continue processing your application. Rest assured that, while application processing slowed for the Home Child Care Provider and Home Support Worker pilots in 2020, we are now increasing our processing speed.

Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is committed to recognizing the significant contributions that caregivers like you make to Canadian families every day. To continue supporting these workers and the families who employ them, a public policy has been introduced to ensure caregiver immigration returns to normal processing after significant disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.

With this public policy, we will continue processing your original permanent resident application that you submitted in 2020 under the Home Child Care Provider pilot or Home Support Worker pilot using the same criteria under the pilot in which you applied.

We understand that your situation may have changed since you submitted your application or that you may not want IRCC to process your application under the public policy. In which case, you still have the option to withdraw. If you want to withdraw your application, please let us know by September 23, 2021.

If you do not want to withdraw and you want IRCC to continue processing your application, you do not have to do or send anything. We will continue with our assessment of your application and we will contact you if we require further information or documents.

Note: If your application is already closed, please disregard this notice. No further action is required from you.

Sincerely,

Yes, this is just a TEMPORARY AOR, I also got this before August. This email was basically telling you that “hey, your papers are here with me along with all the bunches that I never had time yet to check inside!” Hahaha! It sounds like a joke, but that’s exactly what the ircc is doing to us.
I already sent here the format of a Permanent AOR email that I got recently. You can scroll up to search how a permanent AOR looks like.

Jyotu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021

August 24, 2021

Dear client,

Sincerely,

Hi.did u receive the same letter earlier in july or this is the first time ?.i m asking this because most of the 2020 applicants received same letter in july .

Holubunmmy

Nov 2, 2019
Yes, this is just a TEMPORARY AOR, I also got this before August. This email was basically telling you that “hey, your papers are here with me along with all the bunches that I never had time yet to check inside!” Hahaha! It sounds like a joke, but that’s exactly what the ircc is doing to us.
I already sent here the format of a Permanent AOR email that I got recently. You can scroll up to search how a permanent AOR looks like.
Ok thanks.... we keep waiting

roye

Jan 13, 2021
My employer received a letter today from IRCC asking for 3 years NOA and brith certificates for kids and along with explanation how she managed the caregiving before.
Did you also received a notification that theh sent a request to your employer or was the request directly and solely sent to your employer? Thanks

james_va

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020

August 24, 2021

Dear client,

Sincerely,

This is public policy email.

Reactions: Holubunmmy