+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Ny0722

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
Congrats! Did you have already 2 yrs experience when you submit your application?
I paid biometric payment and am waiting biometric instruction letter more than 2 weeks. How long did you wait for biometric instruction letter?
Thank you!Yes 2 years experience when I submitted my application. No further instructions yet, but I have already paid for the biometrics fee.

Are you also inside Canada with 2 years experience & permanent AOR?

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
There’s someone from Brazil (HCCP February 2020, SINGLE, outside canada applicant) who got her biometrics request EVEN without her permanent AOR, which is odd. Because they usually send a request thru gckey account (specially if it’s biometrics).
does anyone got an update request thru email only and NOT thru gckey account?

jamshidmohammadiasl

Star Member
Jun 12, 2021
There’s someone from Brazil (HCCP February 2020, SINGLE, outside canada applicant) who got her biometrics request EVEN without her permanent AOR, which is odd. Because they usually send a request thru gckey account (specially if it’s biometrics).
very good for Feb 2020 applicant... I think every think is possible.

james_va

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
F
From where you knew about this news?

Vipu

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Yes based on the ircc, they are now in January 2021 applications. But you only got a permanent AOR because you already completed your 24 months experience
what is the link and source of information that, IRCC working on Jan 2021 Application of HCCP. It would be helpful for us

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
what is the link and source of information that, IRCC working on Jan 2021 Application of HCCP. It would be helpful for us
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

Choose “Immigration” in the option box. Then scroll down, you will see which month they are now processing. I thought that it’s only for express entry, but it happened to me (I got my permanent AOR the exact moment they were in October 29, 2020)

Reactions: Ny0722

Ny0722

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
F

From where you knew about this news?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

Choose “Immigration” in the option box. Then scroll down, you will see which month they are now processing. I thought that it’s only for express entry, but it happened to me (I got my permanent AOR the exact moment they were in October 29, 2020)

Same here! I thought it was only for express entry/CEC. But when I got my permanent aor, they were working on papers received between January 3-9. (They received mine Jan 8)

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Same here! I thought it was only for express entry/CEC. But when I got my permanent aor, they were working on papers received between January 3-9. (They received mine Jan 8)
Yup. But I think it’s only applicable for INSIDE Canada applicant. So I assume that you’re already here?

Ny0722

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
Yup. But I think it’s only applicable for INSIDE Canada applicant. So I assume that you’re already here?
Yes, Inside Canada. Finished my 2 years work experience last Dec 2020. Submitted my application Jan 2021. I was the one who posted an update in this thread the other day, in which you replied.

james_va

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020

Could you please let me know you applied inside Canada?
I applied in September 2020 outside but still waiting for AOR.

Reactions: prakash adhikari