+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Could you please let me know you applied inside Canada?
I applied in September 2020 outside but still waiting for AOR.
Yes. I’m inside Canada. But zero experience at the time of submission . I think they are also prioritizing inside canada. And they are getting rid of all the backlogs from 2019 (first come first serve). Because after my permanent AOR, no updates anymore.

suneIl

Jul 20, 2017
Yes. I’m inside Canada. But zero experience at the time of submission . I think they are also prioritizing inside canada. And they are getting rid of all the backlogs from 2019 (first come first serve). Because after my permanent AOR, no updates anymore.
Hi please tell if you received request for anything with your permanent AOR eg Police certificates, employment letter etc.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Hi please tell if you received request for anything with your permanent AOR eg Police certificates, employment letter etc.
None. Only my permanent AOR that I can link to my gckey account.
not sure if they will ask for updates. I gave police certificates UPFRONT (it’s not yet expired). I still have my biometrics when I applied for my work permit under the old caregiver program. Then, I’m exempted for medical (no need for inside Canada applicant)

Reactions: suneIl

Fuli

Jan 31, 2021
Yup. But I think it’s only applicable for INSIDE Canada applicant. So I assume that you’re already here?
I am inside Canada with 36months plus but still waiting for AOR so I don't know how it works actually. My application was received November 2nd 2020 and had temporary file number in March till date nothing yet so don't really know what is wrong

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I am inside Canada with 36months plus but still waiting for AOR so I don't know how it works actually. My application was received November 2nd 2020 and had temporary file number in March till date nothing yet so don't really know what is wrong
Oh no. Do you have dependents? I am single applicant, and I always call IRCC before to do follow up

mehru

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Oh God,, our consultant did’t ask about this year employer income for update forms that mean they filled old one! They may sent the forms already, wht should we do now

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Oh God,, our consultant did’t ask about this year employer income for update forms that mean they filled old one! They may sent the forms already, wht should we do now
We file Taxes somewhere in Feb and the NOA comes in March.... So if you filed your application before that, there was no way to get the details...