+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Blessed One10

Aug 18, 2021
I saw a letter from IRCC it stated that they need updated letter and new offer of employment form. Did you sent that updated letter stating why your employer is hiring you? They should mention that to that updated letter to be sent together with the offer of employment.
For this l only submitted the offer of employment.l came to learn about the letter afterwards and they responded before I sent the letter.what should the letter entail?

jacky1983

Sep 14, 2019
For this l only submitted the offer of employment.l came to learn about the letter afterwards and they responded before I sent the letter.what should the letter entail?
No matter if you provide letter - they will still request this kind of information straight from employer - that was the procedure whoever they requested this information in 2020.
Employer has to explain how they were managing caregiver needs previously -(eg working alternating shifts, family/grand parents helping out etc) and what has changed lately they feel requirement for caregiver

Blessed One10

Aug 18, 2021
Since the employer is required to get a letter from their employer .what if the employer is self employed? Should they write a letter for them selves? thanks in advance

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Th
Your employer should mention on the letter why they chose to hire you not anybody else who is here in Canada. They can say they chose to hire you bec of your child care experiences and that they can trust you with their kids because you are related to them.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
No matter if you provide letter - they will still request this kind of information straight from employer - that was the procedure whoever they requested this information in 2020.
Employer has to explain how they were managing caregiver needs previously -(eg working alternating shifts, family/grand parents helping out etc) and what has changed lately they feel requirement for caregiver
I wonder if this is a standard procedure for ircc HCCP. As much as possible, I don’t want to give so many tasks for my employer. I’m not related to her. And she’s my current employer now (under the old program). I hope IRCC will see that I will just change the program WITH THE SAME employer.

jamshidmohammadiasl

Star Member
Jun 12, 2021
Hii ,l am January 2020 single applicant from outside Canada,l received Aor in September and recently they requested for updated forms which I submitted through webform.They then sent an email to my employer asking them to explain why they need a caregiver now since they have not hired in the past.so was wondering if anyone got this and if you could advise what one should write to avoid refusal? thank you in advance.
congrats this is next step ... good news

BALA NAIK

May 1, 2020
Yes. My sister and me got our own insurance (it’s free. I have a BC health card). You just have to apply by yourself (it’s not your employer’s responsibility). Then got my own Sun Life insurance too. The employer won’t pay for your insurance. No one does (except if your employer is your relative).
tq for your responce, one more qurey, actually now my wife she carrying 3r month, she is cominG on dependent , so will she get health benefits for delivery, or should i drop her from my application tq my employer is my relative tq, waiting for your responce

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
tq for your responce, one more qurey, actually now my wife she carrying 3r month, she is cominG on dependent , so will she get health benefits for delivery, or should i drop her from my application tq my employer is my relative tq, waiting for your responce
I guess not. My brother actually delayed his application for express entry because of his pregnant wife. And you don’t have to worry about that, because I’m pretty sure that your wife will have the baby first before you can get here. Most of us are waiting for almost a year now.

intuitive

Jun 11, 2020
Hii ,l am January 2020 single applicant from outside Canada,l received Aor in September and recently they requested for updated forms which I submitted through webform.They then sent an email to my employer asking them to explain why they need a caregiver now since they have not hired in the past.so was wondering if anyone got this and if you could advise what one should write to avoid refusal? thank you in advance.
HI Blessed One10, ARE YOU UNDER HCCP OR HSW ? please inform your consultant to discuss with your employer & provide explanation letter to IRCC. Best of luck.

Reactions: G P S

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
But I heard from my relatives, when someone got work permit then the medical is free. Please u need to confirm from ur employer (relative) or if u hired representative.. if will be gud than guess..

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
Please can u let me know from which country are u? Thanks

Twinkleberry

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
I wonder if this is a standard procedure for ircc HCCP. As much as possible, I don’t want to give so many tasks for my employer. I’m not related to her. And she’s my current employer now (under the old program). I hope IRCC will see that I will just change the program WITH THE SAME employer.
It won't apply to you. Your employer already has history of employing caregivers, which you are proof of, from the old caregiver program.
I think this will apply mainly to people hiring relatives, to make sure there's really a need to hire the caregiver.

Twinkleberry

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
But I heard from my relatives, when someone got work permit then the medical is free. Please u need to confirm from ur employer (relative) or if u hired representative.. if will be gud than guess..
Why don't you check the provincial insurance requirements of the province you are heading to and read up on eligibility. I think some provinces cover all residents (including workers) from day 1 of arrival there while in other provinces, newcomers may need to buy private health insurance for the first 3 months before the free provincial health insurance can cover them and their family.

Last edited: