+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Oh thanks, but I submitted it through mail already.
Wait? You submitted a requested form VIA MAIL??? Never heard anyone did that. I hope it works. Because if it’s thru WEBFORM, it’s easier for them to save it in your file.
Anything that you wanna update (new passport, change of marital status, etc) should be done thru attaching the scanned documents in the webform. (In the webform, after you fill up all the boxes, and press send, the next window will ask you ATTACH FILES, YES OR NO?)

but maybe what you did can be done too. I’m not an immigration consultant, I did all my applications by myself (after reading all the info about HCCP in the website).

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
And don’t send any requested updated form thru email.

i know that most of you rely to a consultant or agency or a lawyer. I highly recommend that you should read all the info too about HCCP/HSW pilot that’s available in the website.

Chacheng

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Wait? You submitted a requested form VIA MAIL??? Never heard anyone did that. I hope it works. Because if it’s thru WEBFORM, it’s easier for them to save it in your file.
Anything that you wanna update (new passport, change of marital status, etc) should be done thru attaching the scanned documents in the webform. (In the webform, after you fill up all the boxes, and press send, the next window will ask you ATTACH FILES, YES OR NO?)

but maybe what you did can be done too. I’m not an immigration consultant, I did all my applications by myself (after reading all the info about HCCP in the website).
I sent 2 files through my gckey account and and I sent my employment offer letter through mail. It’s indicated in their email that you can send it through webform or mail.

Reactions: bells08

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I sent 2 files through my gckey account and and I sent my employment offer letter through mail. It’s indicated in their email that you can send it through webform or mail.
Oh, glad to know that. Thanks for informing me. But may I ask why did you choose “by mail” if you can send it thru webform which is a bit faster?

Chacheng

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
And don’t send any requested updated form thru email.

i know that most of you rely to a consultant or agency or a lawyer. I highly recommend that you should read all the info too about HCCP/HSW pilot that’s available in the website.
Oh I didn’t send it through email. Just MAIL, with the address they provided in their email.

bells08

Oct 10, 2019
Hi, Chacheng! Planning on doing the same since gckey account only has options for 2 forms. I can't open the webform either. Did they ask you for employment certificates for your personal history?

Chacheng

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Hi, Chacheng! Planning on doing the same since gckey account only has options for 2 forms. I can't open the webform either. Did they ask you for employment certificates for your personal history?
Hi. They just asked for updated employment letter and employment offer.

bells08

Oct 10, 2019
Hi. They just asked for updated employment letter and employment offer.
I see.. Thanks for replying. One more thing, did you submit an original form for your employment offer, or was the signature of your employer scanned/digitized instead? Hope applicants who sent via webform can share too.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Do you think sending a webform to follow up is a good idea or they won't respond?
They will definitely RESPOND but with a reply of a GENERIC letter. Copy/paste letter from their templates. I can give you now the reply they gave me, and many applicant will say that “it’s exactly what they replied to me!”

i only use webform, to send some attachments as an update. I prefer to talk to them on phone.